❤Vlad and His Birthday❤

Vlad's birthday was in a few days and I wanted to get him something. It was time to venture out into no mans land. Time to go into the human land. I wouldn't be going without my girls though. Erin, Merida, Alice, Aiden and me we all got ready to go and we took car down to the humans place.

We got there in a small amount of time, we then pulled into a parking spot in the mall. We walked around until lunch time when we went to the food court and got some food. We were sat down when a group of males approached us and our boys were actually in a shop not far from here. I mind-linked Vlad telling him showing him the males.

"What's a group of beautiful women doing in a place like this with no lads near?" The leader questioned "we're here on a shopping spree, what usual girls do." I spoke confidently. I felt the boys emotions sky rocket his nostrils flared at being spoken down upon. "Look, we've been here long enough to know when a stranger is in town. You and your girls are strangers!" He practically yelled he heard a deep growl behind him and he looked fearful. I was pulled from my seat and so were the others we all had finished shopping. Vlad pulled me close I could sense that he was going to start raging. "Vlad, they aren't worth it there just small pups." He held me tightly to his chest. "I'm yours." I whispered in his ear. "It's your birthday soon, come on lets go home." We all walked out 10 of us all together laughing along.

We split up and all of the girls got into one car and the boys got into the other car. I turned on the radio, James Arthur Say you won't let go was on. "I'm going to have to pull over someone else drive, please." Tears in my eyes. "It's the song I sang to Alex before he died." I kicked the dashboard and the song stopped exactly where I stopped before continuing. I heard a voice in my ear. "You have to move on now. It's been nearly a month, baby please move on past me I love you but you have to keep your head high your strong and you need Vlad." I paled knowing that voice. It was Alex telling me to move on.

"Hey are you alright you don't look so good." Alice asked as she was driving. "Yeah just drive. I need to get home." I replied. I felt the car push forwards. I felt my shoulder start to glow it burnt through my top it was the metal element it was glowing brightly. 

Some of the car started to twist. "Pull over I can't be in here I'll kill all of you!"
"No were taking you home all the way!" Alice and Merida yelled.
"Fine!" My eyes started to glow the element burning my shoulder. 

The boys were behind us. We all felt a bumper hit us. I was magnetically making the cars attach to each other. I pulled the wheel over and I pulled up the handbrake. The cars stopped and I opened the car door and fell onto the floor. A pair of hands pulled me up and saw the glowing element. "Ingrid, you once told me about learning control so learn that control again." I started to heat up a lot as I started to control my elements.

"Control is a key part of life." I added. "Are you alright now?" Vlad asked for reassurance. "Yeah I'll be ok. Let's go I've got to wrap your present." He laughed before I got into the car with him and Alice's mate Dexter getting into where I was sat before. "See you back in five." Dexter called to Vlad, Vlad's beta. Grant, Aiden/Haiden's mate, was driving.

We arrived back into the territory and still I held onto Vlad. I kissed his jawline before going up to my room to wrap his presents. I had brought him a necklace pure stainless steel. I also brought him a personalised gold pocket watch with the words 'Time is free, But it is priceless.' Then I thought about how much he's made my time better he's made grieving easier and yet my wolf is tipping for joy that my heart slowly is beginning to beat again.

I finished wrapping his presents and I made my way to where they were all going, I noticed that there was three presents on there at the minute. Now five that I placed the ones I brought for Vlad.