6:40 AM

Vlad and I awoke to the door being almost pulled off of its hinges the curtains being thrown open and me screaming. Vlad's eyes flashed open and he made a human shield over the top of me. "What's the meaning of this?!" Vlad yelled in his sexy Alpha tone. I had to bite back a growl. "Queen Luciena requires all up at 6:40 am to proceed with the baking of cookies, Alpha." It was a loud shouty man. I pulled the sheets over my head and tried going back to sleep. "I really hate myself sometimes." I groaned.

Reluctantly we both got out of bed me having to deal with Vlad covering my body because all I wore to bed was a big shirt and panties. "You can go now." Vlad spat at the shouty man he cowered lowly and scurried out of the room. "Babe you know I'm only yours." I spoke softly.

Groggily walking into the kitchen phone in hand I plugged it into the docking station and played the music to wake us up. We saw the recipe on the table. "Let's eat first." Vlad spoke in my ear. After eating food and drinking some coffee I was becoming awake. I got the ingredients out of the cupboard and weighed all the ingredients out after doing that we started to make the cookies. "Can I please eat some of the mixture?" I whined as Vlad missed the now dough ball together. "Nooo you have to wait until after they've baked Princess." Folding my arms I walked putting the ingredients away. "10 minutes alright, calm down."

The smell of cookies swallowed me whole. "Are they don't yet this has been the longest 10 minutes of my life." I groaned. You could see the bump by now growing everyday. "Alright so I have to ask about names for our special little guy or girl." I heard him open the door of the oven and take out the first batch of cookies. "How about Haley if it's a girl and Steven if it's a boy?" I nodded my head to the Haley but shook it no for Steven. "How about Bailey instead I like that?" I placed one hand on my bump. "Yeah Bailey or Haley." He kissed my cheek.

Eating all the cookies I could get my hands that's what life is.

---AUTHORS NOTE---
And so we have a finish to our story thankyou for readying this. You may now have the fun of generating your own ending your own personal ending. One of which you shall be happy with and one what you will use all of your imagination to to paint your own pictures. Just to prove that yes you can have your own ending...

Thankyou for reading xoxo