Training 💪🏻

The sun shone angrily through the slightly open black curtains. Groaning, I moved out of my warm peaceful bed. I noticed Vlad wasn't in bed but the shower was on. Glancing over at the clock it was 6:05am I growled slightly angry.

The shower turned off and the door flew open, Vlad stood towel around his waist. My eyes seemed to be glued on his chest, checking him out. "Princess are you alright? I heard you growl." He asked opening one of his wooden drawers, he dropped his towel...

I growled eyes changing colour to possessive black. I pounced on him pulling him towards me I kissed his lips roughly, angry tingles spread throughout my body. "Come on we have to get ready to train everyone." Vlad spoke through my kisses. I stopped kissing him and turned away my wings coming around like a cocoon. "Princess come on, please. I love you." Shock, turned my wings pink. Love. I unfolded my wings and smiled. The sun was glowing bright.

"I love you to." I whispered back to Vlad seeing him half changed. He smirked and I got ready into a cropped top and a pair of black shorts. "You're not going out in that." Vlad growled.
"You have no power over what I wear." I stated growling slightly.
"I know I don't but Princess all of the unmated wolves will be extremely hormonal."
I changed my top to my camouflage shirt and kept the shorts on.

"Happy now." I growled out. We went down to the outdoor field where everyone else was waiting for us, well all but two packs. They were here I knew they were. "Let me go get the other two pack leaders, they haven't woken the other members.

Storming off into there placement I yanked open the curtains and walked through to the main room where the Alpha and Luna would be. "GET UP!" I used my Luna tone  the power radiating off of me. "No, you don't get to boss us around." Came whinny voice from under the covers. "You either get up or I'll drag your ass down in your pyjamas!" The bimbo smirked and started to trail kisses on Alpha Terry. I took a step forwards. Growling lowly I pulled them away from one another. They both growled there eyes turning black. "GET YOUR ASSES UP OUT OF THAT BED. NOW!" I yelled even my tone scaring me slightly. I felt my wings change colour to crimson and my eyes change to blood red. They lowered there heads before scurrying about getting ready to go down to the area where we were to train. I then made my way to the other packs placement of stay and woke up there Alpha and Luna they were very apologetic and came with me down to the training placement. "Princess I felt your anger from here." Vlad whispered to me.

"Don't. Let's just teach them." I stuck my hand up in front of his face. "Still mad at me." I simply nodded before speaking "all of you into pairs and show me your fighting stances. Then begin fighting." They all scurried around "you take the right, I'll take left." I instructed Vlad. I walked left and watched as people took there fighting stances most were standing to far apart in the leg. Everyone was at their own level, most females were not at the same level as the males. Because of old fashioned notions.

I walked to the front, "alright everybody stop! Erin lets show them how it's done." Erin came forwards and walked swiftly to the front she took a perfect fighting stance. We stood and looked she and I nodded slightly and we went into full military mind as such. She hit first, I dodged with excellence, I hit her she dodged. She took a few steps back and ran at me I picked her up and threw her, she landed on the floor on her feet one hand in the dirt. She nodded and stood before submitting. "That is how it's done." I wiped the small bead of sweat from my forehead and they all looked shocked.

About an hour later we had some improvement and everyone was getting there. We all heard a yelp and a very loud crack. I ran over to see a man and a woman. The man had knocked the woman down and broken her jaw and nose. My eyes darkened. "You at the front now." I pointed darkly at the man he held his head high as though he had accomplished something. "Are you alright?" I asked the young woman who's tears were running down her face. I put my hand to her face and took away her pain. Her jaw realigned and so did her nose. "I'll deal with him." I stood and left the woman to watch the man pay for what he had done. "Do you think I hurt Erin when I did what I did. You didn't watch her wither in pain. Now get into a stance." My wings turned black and so did my eyes. "Now you pay for what you've done to the woman." I watched as he cowered down and then he regained his manly matter and charged at me I grabbed him tightly and kneed him in the stomach. He then pulled away hitting me in the face. Crack. Pain withered into my face. "Let me out at him!" Luna yelled she broke through the barrier and my eyes seemed to change the surroundings, they dimmed black creating some sort of tunnel. I saw his eyes changed to fear pure fear. "Princess that enough." Vlad stood in front of the man. "Ingrid you have black consuming you please this isn't you."
"I am NOT Ingrid, I am Electra. The demon. LET ME FINISH HIM!" I growled inhumanly. "Electra please can I have Ingrid back please." Even if I was angry with him I wouldn't do this. I felt my eyes change back to brown and my hair back to red and blue my wings back to white. "S-sorry." I whispered. Vlad pulled me behind him and dismissed the packs.

Turning to face me, his eyes held so much worry. He went to hug me, I leaned away. "Please I I don't want to hurt you."
"You won't hurt me princess." He pulled me in to hug. "Thank you, I love you." I hugged him back digging my face into the crook of his neck. "I'm not mad at you." I whimpered. I leaned up to kiss his cheek. "What did I look like when my eyesight changed?" I asked him fear in my eyes. "Your wings were flowing black, your fingertips were black, your eyes were black with small glowing white orbs, the thing that put the fear so heavily into everyone was the black energy that surrounded you." Vlad looked into my eyes. "So my temper was out of control, it made the spirit element glow black. I felt it burn." I evaluated the painted picture inside my head.