Blood Sky Pack

We set off in the morning after I had found the book of legends. "Be on the look out." My voice was emotionless. I knew that I had too keep them all safe I couldn't loose any more people. I watched and listened sharply. I heard a twig snap my gun was out and pointed at the area of attack. "Get out of the bushes and approach with your hands up." My voice sent shivers down spines. It was a small young girl. I recognised her as part of the pack. "Angelica keep close to Erin." She practically flew into Erin's arms. We continued on walking when we all heard a crunch in the leaves beyond us. All of us stopped. "Come out hands in the air." I coldly stared a wolf with black eyes, a rouge wolf I could tell by the scent. I shot it straight between the eyes. It fell to the floor half its head blown off. My silver magnum pistol helpful to stop rouges.

We arrived at the Blood Sky Pack and the territory it's self was quite large. I knew that lots of others would be here. I walked past everyone who stopped and stared at my clothes I still wore bored blood and dried tears. Some hung their heads, some even cried and turned away. We got to the pack house and I knocked on the door. We were all shoved into the main office room. I growled when I saw a gun point at one of the pack members. I unleashed my scent all of my pack shrank in fear the member of pack also shrank but scurried away. There Alpha walked in and his face dropped. "What happened who's your alpha?" Everyone seemed to stand nearly in front of me.

"Our Alpha died in a rouge attack, my Mate was the next in line, he too died, however my Mate Alex he and I were supposed to take the leadership that very night." I kept my voice low and dangerous. "So you don't have an Alpha but a Luna." He was cocky yet kind.
"I want to ask for your shelter for a few days, we're going to make our way to the royal pack." My voice said yes but my wolf she was low she would hardly speak to me, ever since Alex died she's never spoken out against an idea of mine. "I will take my pack there to give them shelter." I kept the rest of my plan to myself. We will kill all of them! My wolf spoke deadly and lowly. "Why should we give you shelter? How many of you is there? When will you leave?" His questions angered me enraged me as if I had not lost enough.
"I'll leave now if you like, but my pack what's left of it they stay and they have an Alpha stay with them at all times, I am NOT having any more die!" My hands shook with anger the fire glowing in me. "Alright, alright calm down a little, I'm going to let you and your pack stay. If the rest of my pack allow it."

We were granted to stay for as long as we needed, I hoped that it would be a couple of days at the most a week.

I didn't bother to unpack instead I pulled out the book of legends and began to read it, slowly I read all about the elemental wolves, that there were four maybe even more. One wolf for each element mainly, however in rare cases two elements or more could be in one wolf. There was a knocking at the door suddenly. "Who is it?" My emotionless self spoke. "It's me Alpha Harry. Can I come in?" I opened the door and he walked in. "Not even gonna bother unpacking then?"
"Nah I'm gonna take them all in groups, the first group goes tomorrow I'm going to take all children first then women then men." I told him some of my plan.
"You speak like a true Luna, you use your head, you take care of your pack. You haven't let vengeance take over yet, I know your hearts stopped beating, because I know how you feel, I lost my Mate to the rouge wolves." His tears were almost ready to fall down his face. I hugged him knowing that he felt what I felt. I knew I wasn't alone. "Do you want revenge, do you want to come with me when I slaughter them all." I whispered in his ear.
"I will, you say the word and I'm there. I'll help you and I'll even take my pack with yours to give them protection." He saw the open book and saw how much I had read. "You read quite quickly." He stated he rose and bowed slightly. "Wait, I want to show you something." I told Alpha Harry. I showed him the single flame on my hand the fireball the single thing that would keep the rouges at scared. He nodded before leaving.

The dream
I couldn't see until I blinked a few times. "Alex?!" I yelled he was stood there but he was dead. "Ajax?!" I yelled a light flicked on and I saw all of these bodies, all of them piled around Alex. "The rouge wolves have done this, let the vengeance take over, get your pack to safety and then go get them make sure that all of the packs all of them are safe in that one area." I woke up in a startle.

The time read 4:30am this was the time I woke up when I would train in the mornings. When I would train. I pulled on a new set of work out clothes for running and started running the perimeter I focused all of my anger in running all of my sadness on running. My phone went off in my short pocket. Upon seeing that it was five forty five, I ran back to the pack house and got ready to take the children to the Royals Pack I dialed Queen Luciena on the screen of the phone. Unsurprisingly within two short rings she had picked up. "Hello, are you alright I heard all about it. Where are you going now!!" Her voice was sad yet loud. "I'm gonna bring my pack and other packs to your Territory and castle is that okay your Majesty?" I quizzed "that's fine, is it children first? Then women then fathers?" Her voice inquired
"Too right, see you soon." I hung up in on call as all of the women and children came into the pack house. "Alright kiddies, were going on an adventure, but when I go you have to stay you stay because your Queen will look after you." They all nodded excitedly.....