Dinner party dresses

Ingrid's POV
It's been a week since I've been back in charge of my body. It's been amazing. Vlad he's been so very huggy and every night this past week he's been so close. Tomorrow we're having a dinner party.

Today all of the girls are going dress shopping whilst the males go suit shopping it's with all of the elders and two other people a male and female I'm told they will tell me what Maddison is, you see Maddison keeps to herself and she controls most part of the water element. I'm so happy that I get to go out with the girls we haven't done it in months. Turns out I can turn my wings invisible and so can Vlad its very good knowing that you don't have to face so many odd looks being thrown at your face.

Erin, Merida, Haiden, Alice and I all were going in my car to the dress shop about half an hour away. We agreed to spend all day today and tonight having time to really go back to how we were before. We were all not happy about having to drive for so long and especially to leave our mates to drive all on there own. Haha. They'd taken Vlad's dads car.

A half hour later and we were at the dress shop just across the road from the suit shop and food placements all along the way. We all got out and stretched our bones cracking slightly. "Come on then let's go get our dresses!" Haiden yelled excited. She's the more girly one of us all she's got these gorgeous baby blue eyes that I know Grant, her mate, adores. She bounded into the shop ginger locks and all. We all walked into the colourful shop.

"Wow." Was all I could muster. Hearing a chuckle from behind us we see someone walking with dresses in his hand he looked at us and almost threw the dresses. "Oh dear I cannot believe this 5 customers all at the same time what is a man to do?!" He sounded pretty distressed his hand over his face. Then he smiled almost. He looked us over with a smile of interest. He knew we had good money.

"What can I do for five lovely young models?" He asked quite flamboyantly

"What can I do for five lovely young models?" He asked quite flamboyantly. "Well we are going to a dinner party and we have to look nice because it's with some very important people." I explained the situation to him. "Well is there a set theme or colour?" He inquired his hand on his face taking off his shades. "We have been told to dress elegant and tat the main colour will be black." I kindly replied.
"Well, alright then let's look at you know." Haiden stepped forwards and took a twirl. "Your very pretty ma lady, very pretty indeed, how about we look at silver dresses for you." He quickly walked around the shop hips swaying. Picking up a dozen dresses he gave them to Haiden and showed her where to change. "Let's go see." He clapped his hands. We took a seat each and waited she walked out of the curtain and gave a twirl. "Nah ah ah, that's far to long, next." She quickly moved into the next and then the next until she opened the curtain and walked out.

"Yes yes YES! That is the one for you my dear!" He jumped up and clapped his hands she smiled satisfied looking in the full body mirror

"Yes yes YES! That is the one for you my dear!" He jumped up and clapped his hands she smiled satisfied looking in the full body mirror. When she came out again she was in her normal clothes. "Alrighty who's next then?!" His voice was getting excited. Merida stepped forwards and took a small twirl. "Blue dresses for you sweetie." Again he rushed around picking up dresses and dresses. We went like that for a while until everyone had there dresses.

I had a black dress, Erin a red dress, Merida a blue dress, Alice black and silver dress, Haiden a beautiful silver dress. "You are amazing thankyou so much." Haiden squealed at the man named Hollywood. "Again anything for you beauties come back again soon!" He waved gaily (as in happy) after we had paid.

Our dresses were hidden by the bags they were in. And quite frankly I was starving. We mind-linked the boys and they came from leaning up against the car. "Can we see?" Blade, Erin's mate, asked. "No you may not!" Erin cried with disgrace. Everyone laughed with Erin and Blade. This felt right this felt normal, no 180pound wings attached to my back no one dying. I smiled to myself and locked the car after putting our dresses in carefully. "What are you smiling at Princess?" Vlad asked his arm snaked around my waist. "Just how good everything is for now." I sighed softly resting my head on Vlad's shoulder.

We walked past the shop where we were just in to see two customers in Hollywoods shop, he was sassing out. "Girls look what's going on." I called slightly they all stopped to look in the shop window. "Hey Hollywood got any problems just call." I said walking into the shop everyone following. Hollywoods mouth turned up into a smirk to the customer. I handed over to him a small card with a number written down. I turned to look at the customer, her eyes narrow and her whole face suggested cake face layered orange. "Is there a problem?" I asked Tangerine....

"I do have a problem, it's that you seem to be blocking my view." Tangerine almost yelled. Vlad's arms tightened around me. "How am I blocking your view?" I quizzed confused. "Of Vlad you bitch he's mine he and I are supposed to get married, grow old together. So I'm here buying a wedding dress, with his card." I bit back growls and kept myself under control. "Well you see, that's odd because he had his card stolen from him by someone at home not to long ago, he didn't give you the card and he and you are most certainly not getting married. Now leave and give Vlad his card back. Immediately." I growl out at her. She smirks tossing the card at Vlad and struts, well stumbles out of the shop I look over to Hollywood. "Girl you handled that excellently. I'd hire you to be a body guard." He sassed his hand on hip. "I'll see you around Hollywood." I waved bye before we all left.

We all are together laughing and looking around. All of us went and got food all sat around a large table eating pizza. "Mmmm this pizza is so nice." I groaned jamming my last slice into my mouth. "You've got some on your" I wiped my face. "Here let me." Vlad wiped off the pizza sauce from the corner of my mouth. "She is so messy." Alice said leaning into Dexter. I kicked her from under the table. "Ouch! Hey what was that for?!" Merida yelled. We all burst out laughing. "Sorry, thought your leg was Alice's leg..." I mumbled everyone laughed even harder. "Look guys look at the time!" I yelled throwing my hands in to the air. We all rushed out of the pizza shop and to our cars, we did pay. "We will see you back home. See you soon!" We all said bye and piled into the car. Alice was last to get in after she had finished kissing Dexter. "Come on stop exchanging spit and lets go!" I yelled as they pulled away. Alice's face heated up to cherry red and waved bye before getting into the car. "Erin's driving." I said climbing out of the car and Erin climbed over the gear lever and sat down. I closed the door and got into the passenger side. Pushing my seat back I fell asleep. Knowing I was safe.

Dream
Falling... Falling down I landed on my feet. Fire all around me, using my water element I made the fire go out. Rocks, hundreds of them, I was in a shaft cave in. I felt the ground rumble and a black wolf with black wings familiar neon eyes. "Vlad?" I called unsure. I watched his eyes fade to Emerald. He drew a breath and stepped forwards one step two step three step four. "Vlad please answer me." I reached out to touch his wolf face he jumped backwards. That's when I noticed the black fingertips, "Electra stop! Your scaring him." I yelled I felt my body disappear and reform somewhere else. I was up a tree watching people yell and cuss. It was back then. I looked around and saw a waterfall. I made the water move around and fall onto the men. They fell down to the ground drenched from head to toe.