Training- Year II

Target practise, on the cold damp hard floor. We were all taking it in turns, me and Erin had become the top dogs, as such at camp and we were respected highly already because we pushed each other to breaking point, we ran in the rain and we trained harder than all the rest because we needed to be strong to build the pack to enhance the quality of the Packs protection.

"Your turn." Erin commented coldly. I readied the gun and aimed for the target I shot getting a direct and easy bullseye. "Nice shootin' Bloodmoon." Training has improved and no one slacks -as much- like they did in the first year. Everyone was shooting yet one girl kept on firing yet missing every time. "Try using your eyes." Someone muttered laughing. "How about you shut up." I growled out at her.

"Sure teachers pet." Immediately my wolf stirred with red hot anger "How dare she! We are a Luna!" I struggled to keep my wolf under control. I growled again digging my hands into the soil. Erin looked at me. "Permission to be excused."
"Granted!" I was pulled up out of the dirt and we rushed away angrily. I felt my wolf breaking through the barriers I growled my eyes changing colour, my teeth elongated, my bones started snapping and morphing into my wolf. My anger was seething through my bones. I morphed then into my wolf my fur colour white and fire red. My eyes shone vibrantly. Flames licked around my paws. I saw that Erin was bowed before me.

"Queen Bloodmoon, I am yours to be used to your disposal." Her voice was that of her wolf. She bowed before me. I started to shift back. She averted her eyes whilst I changed back into my clothes. "Ingrid, We have to show off now, they can't think they can take the piss out of you and get away with it."

[Edited 3/2/20 328 words]