Please And Indefinite Negotiations

This is a mature chapter skip down to the bottom if you don't want to read, scroll until you defund (The Unknown POV)
Please
And
Indefinite
Negotiations

I woke up at 10 to find myself in my room still only in my underwear but in my room my party clothes neatly laid on the chair. My boots carefully placed on the floor next to the chair.

"Vlad?!" I called out. I looked at what I wore for underwear. Black lace panties and a black bra. A dull pain in my back and shoulder blades I chose to ignore it. I heard the shower running. A male voice singing. A good song yes a brilliant song yes. I sang along with him and he seemed to be startled at first but then continued to sing. I heard the shower stop.

I saw the door handle twist and Vlad walked out with nothing but a towel on. I struggled to keep my elements and wolf under control. The dull ache becoming a little bit more intense. I felt my fangs elongate and I saw his fangs were out to. "Mine." I possessively stated I kissed Vlad deeply and he kissed me back. "Am I allowed to mark the Moon Goddesses descendent?" He seduced me. I made my neck more visible and his eyes changed colour from Emerald green to a brilliant half King Alpha red and emerald green he kissed my neck until he found a sweet spot I moaned softly. I felt his teeth graze my neck before his teeth sank into my neck. The pain and lust combined into one. Once he had finished I accidentally wrapped my legs around his middle and seduced him marking him and then giving him a boner. I felt it sticking up. I ran my hands down his chest and he growled. A knock at the door interrupted us. "Who is it?" I asked breathless.
"It's Erin, can I come in?"
"Come back later I'm still tired!" I yelled Vlad kissed my neck and sucked on the new mark. I moaned again, "alright." We heard her feet turn and leave.

Another knock was sounded at the door. "Hey Ingrid have you seen Vlad he's not in his room!" I growled in annoyance and put on my pyjamas, thanks for destroying the mood. "I don't know where he is now please can you leave." I growled in anger. "Sure sure bye." He left the door and Vlad then walked in his wet hair floppy and stuck to his face. The towel dropped to the floor and I saw his ass, he pulled on his boxer shorts and turned to face me. "Mine." I pushed my body against his skin connecting. "Your mine and I've got to conquer the castle. Have I not." I blushed and he pressed his fingers onto my element the main element my spirit element. I've let him mark me why not let him conquer his castle...

So I did let him I let him and we completed the mating process. My wolf and I we were so happy that our heart was finally beating again after a month of grieving.

2:45pm we hadn't been out of my room since we got in this morning at the time of 4am.... we've been in here for 10 hours and 45 minutes and we woke up at 10am... You do the math...

I felt him and he felt me. He made me feel alive. I made him come alive. He found the spot and I found his.

Screaming his name....

Two bonds pulling at the core two bands of electromagnetic waves joining together giving two souls a chance to meet and love.

Our souls met and my spirit element glowed bright and his element of Earth glowed. Every time I moaned his element glowed brighter, every time I felt him my elements glowed.

I felt my fangs elongate, I smelt just like Vlad and I liked it. He bucked and I moaned again.

I growled as my wolf tried to take control. I put my hands on his chest and felt his toned body, he growled his eyes shining green and red. His wolf taking over him. I pushed him by putting his hands on my hips, one hand moved up. I bit his finger slightly as my wolf took over.

I was on the bottom and he pushed into me. He was getting so much faster.

The unknown POV
I'm pulling the rest if there blocks away as there souls connect. I'm giving them both the power they were born to have. They will stop soon because the pain in her back will become too much.

I could here them from here. But then I hear and see everything.

I pushed the last bit of the puzzle to the Descendent pushing her wings into her back.

The pain she will endure during this time would have probably almost killed her but now her heart beats again it won't be as much pain but there still will be pain.

It will happen soon. I planted the feather to absorb into her skin as gold because that is going to help her.