Two years later

Alex and me. We're great better than great. We've fully mated and he's great.

Everyone was called to the pack house. All of it was alright up until the middle when I was watching a male Melvin he was acting weirdly his eyes would go from brown to black often. I sensed something was about to happen, instinctly my hand reached to my

Suddenly everything went into darkness, most girls screamed. Children were crying. The windows shattered screaming arose louder as huge black wolves with black eyes pounced through the windows killing the people. I became a human torch and I ran at the rouge wolves morphing into my flame wolf self. I ripped the black eyed wolves to pieces when I heard bodies fall to the floor.

I felt something inside me something black something saddening something painful.

Alex fell to the floor.

Time stopped.

I sprinted over too him and held him. I took his pain from him.

He spoke weakly "Ingrid I'm not going to survive I want you to run, run with anyone everyone you can grab run as far away from here." He spoke weaker as he went on.

"I I'm not leaving you, I love you." The blood coming out of his chest broke my heart as tears fell down my face.

"Please don't cry." His voice was pained and weak. "Don't leave me, I love you Alex." I kissed him and I felt him kiss back weakly.

"Don't die I still need you I love you." I whimpered. I waitched as his eyes drifted into the light. "Sing to me? I want to hear your voice one last time." The tears were streaming out of his eyes.
"I met you in the dark
you lit me up
you make me feel as though I was enough
we danced the night away
we drank too much
I held your hair back when you were throwing up
then you smiled over your shoulder
Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest
I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go-" i looked into his eyes and saw that he had gone my heart had stopped beating. Never to beat again. My Mate my Alex my Alpha had died. And IT WAS ALL THERE FAULT! I saw Alex's lifeless eyes open looking past me. I was crying I closed his eyes resting my head on his chest. Tears streamed down my face. "I love you." I whispered placing one last kiss on his lips. I looked around seeing everyone fighting. My wolf in heartbreak took over easily and I howled loudly a painful sorrowful howl. My fur started to engulf in flames anger sadness and pain. My eyes were blood red. My fur was spiked on end. I saw black eyes looking at me in fear. I growled and ripped the head off of one of the nearest rouge wolves.

I came next to one that had shifted back and was fearful cowardly. "Tell your master your alpha that I'm coming for all of you every last one of you I will kill every last one of you!" He nodded and scurried away taking my message to his leader.

After everyone had left I went back to my Mate my Mate lying lifeless on the floor. His face was paler and his chest was no longer moving up and down. The blood was no longer in his body but all over the perfect clothes he wore. "Alpha Ajax! Ajax!!" I yelled in fear I saw his hand rise in the crowd of people on the floor. I helped him out of the mass of dead people. He too had a wound. It was deep very deep and the blood was gushing out of him. "Please don't die as well." I spoke my words uneasy my soul feeling shattered. "I'm sorry, I can only say that you are strong, my son was lucky to have you. There is a legend. It's in the book in my office please read it read the book." His breathing was becoming ragged. I took some of his pain away. "I- I'll read the book I'll go to the Blood Sky pack I'll get them to help, I'll make sure that everything is right. Just please- please don't die." My eyes watered, even more tears flew down my face. "Don't cry for me cry for him, remember who you are in here." I watched his face contort in pain I took more of his pain away my own pain gaining. "Stop I can see the pain in your eyes." His wise voice became so throughly weakened.
"No I can't have you die as well Ajax." Tears fell down my face.
I watched as the life faded out of his eyes and he breathed one last breath. I screamed which turned into a depressed howl. I've lost everyone. I saw people start filling into where I howled. "Erin?!" I yelled she ran towards me and stopped seeing me covered in a mixture of blood. "What we gonna do?" She asked her mate walked through the door Alex's best friend Josh. He ran towards Alex. The pain washed through me tears fell from his eyes as more washed through my own. "He had a peaceful way out, I took his pain I sang to him." I collapsed to my knees. "We have to go to the Blood Sky Pack. Pack your things we have to go. We leave in the morning." I started to become numb emotionless.

Everyone watched the change. Everyone watched my eyes fade in colour, watched my lips to never crack another smile. They watched my face set in stone. They watched my body tense. I packed my clothes and became military me like in training. I became a machine.