Training

Punching the punching bag one hit two hit three hit four, when it flung off of the chains and hit the back wall sand pouring out of it. I pulled the bag up and fixed another one to the chain. My mind started to flash the memories in my face. The tearing of the fur of the rouge wolf, Alex stopping, claws through his chest. Falling to the floor.

When we mated he and I promised to try move on if anything did happen to us. I do miss him so much, his hair his eyes his laugh his voice I missed him. There's NOTHING I can do to get him back! Again another punching bag hit the wall.

"What's that punching bag ever done to you?" Vlads voice questioned my actions. I turned to see him stood there. My eyes changed colour. "Come here I need to talk to you." He walked over with caution at the colour of my eyes. "Mate." I whispered in his ear. "I know but I didn't want to hurt you because I know you still ache from loosing him, I know you still ache from loosing so much. I know how your heart doesn't beat anymore." His hand was on my face as my eyes flickered from purple to brown. "Scio enim quod rectum ducem."
"What does that mean?" His voice questioned. "That's your homework start learning Latin then we can talk to each other almost in a secret Language." I laughed as I walked into the middle of the room.

"I want you to focus on your element and focus on forming a small ball no emotions used. Do not fear the element embrace it." He held his shaky hand out and started to form a ball of mud. I opened my left hand and showed him a fire ball. In my right hand I opened my hand and focused on water and a small ball of water formed on my hand. "Like this?" He quizzed his hand stopped shaking and a nice sized ball of rock and mud hovered above his hand. "Yeah like that now you've just got to retract that back into your body it's like bones snapping into your body." I showed him in my left hand that contained the fire, I watched the fire lick into my palm and simply disappear. I look at Vlad's hand and saw it slowly getting smaller.

I then went on to doing the right hand with the water, it quickly faded into my body again. I saw that Vlad had his element back into his body. "Okay lets go again." Again he formed a ball of solid rock it was solid rock he made it bigger and bigger then he made it fade away.

"Tomorrow we will make it radiate from just your hands to all over your body. It drains your energy until you learn how to just use it like you would a knife and fork."

I watched Vlad yawn. "How are you not tired?" He questioned yawning. "I trained with the element, not two though so the water element that does drain my energy." I stated before standing up as a wave of nausea overwhelmed me. I nearly fell backwards. Vlad luckily caught me. "It does drain your energy doesn't it." Vlad laughed his hands on my back and one holding my hand. My eyes flashed in colour. "Is someone loosing concentration?" He questioned before his eyes glowed bright neon green. "Looks like you." I sassed him. He pulled me up and we both walked different ways to change to shower. "I saw that." Erin smirked at me. "Please don't say anything.." sure smiled and spoke in a whisper "He's your second chance if you're not ready for anyone else to know I won't say anything." she then signalled with her hand to her lips and locking a lock and throwing away the key.

I showered and changed into a pair of black jeans and a white hoodie, I brushed my hair and saw that the roots were blue on the right side and red on the left side. Cool I thought. I brushed my hair a bit more and watched as my hair changed colour. "Cool." I mumbled to myself again.

The Unknown POV
I thought I told you to keep me in mind. Well I have to say Ingrid's hair changing colour it's pretty 'cool'. However what she does not realise is that her Elements are actually divided, one fights the other, until the last block falls away. Vlad his hair stayed the same, his eyes stayed the same emerald green, however the seething pain he's feeling is forming something in his skin to show to others that he's a special wolf that he and his mate are bound together by the elements and by the Moon Goddess. Remember me don't forget I'll be watching, waiting and listening.

Vlad's POV
I was in agony on my shoulder and back. It made my eyes glow and my fangs show. I stayed in my room that day trying to deal with the pain. I heard a soft knock on the door, before a fumble for the door knob. "Who is it?" I quizzed in agony. No one answered only walked in and closed the door.

It was Ingrid, I think, I wasn't entirely sure because her hair was different, she could feel the pain radiating off of me. She took my hand in her own, I watched as black veins crept up out of her skin into her neck and face my own pain fading. I could feel all of the pain in me vanish as if by magic. I watched her rip her hand away and fall to the floor, I watched her body change in shape slightly before it changed back quickly. I watched the pain in her face fade and she sat back on a chair. "What I did, you can't tell anyone, not even your mom or dad, because I shouldn't be able to do that, only your mom and dad can do that, and you when your taught. I don't know why I am the way I am. Just please wait until the next full moon to talk about that to her." Ingrid rambled on. I kissed her cheek, "I won't say a word." I promised her feeling the sparks and tingles from kissing her.