Getting her back

I was placed aside and I felt my teeth elongate into fangs "now you meet Elizabeth." I spoke with a growing pain in my gums. Vlad looked at me fearful. I felt my eyes change colour everything sharp around the edges. I felt cold, no heartbeat I am Vampire. Two silver like eyes replaced those amber red eyes. "I am Elizabeth the Vampire side to Ingrid. You are Vlad our mate am I right? Shall we get to know each other? We don't have much time Electra grows inside I help the ruler of this body, Ingrid." I bowed my head slightly. The sun. I felt my arms burning along with my face. I hissed and hide away from the sun. "Let's get you back into the darker side of the castle there's a secret passageway not far from here. I'll cover you with my wings." Vlad spoke with no fear only happiness and love. "I have a question how do I stop Electra?" I stopped in my tracks and he turned to face me. "You have to learn that she will grow weak in the light, she won't burn like me but will be weak in then you call for Ingrid you ask for anyone but Electra." I felt her slowly breaking the walls. We made it to the tunnel.

Quickly we walked in the labyrinth and he seemed to know where he was going. "Vlad how do you know where we're going?" I couldn't ignore the dread building in my stomach. "I can smell your fear from here, we will be fine just another left then right then right again. We're fine." He sounded very convincing. "Alright but please hurry I hope I can hold off her for as long as possible your a nice person wings and all. We all love you all of the sides even the most secret and powerful one I can't even speak of her. She's princess nearly queen of the ocean she's very powerful. But prefers to not want to scare anyone. I'm only a Princess by half of what she is. The Moon Goddess told us all that we will take her place when the time is right." I felt Electra twist through the wall she started to take control. "Electra's coming." My voice was becoming less like my own and more echoed and hollow. Black soot seemed to show on my skin and my eyes changed colour so did the tint. It was black. "I am Electra I'm powerful and you shall ALL bow before me! You all are nothing compared to me. Ingrid shall never be in control. Whatever I do with to use her other forms." I felt the protest inside my head. The black that swirled off of me. One I could feel stronger than all the others she was pulling me back and pushing Ingrid forwards. "I will ask once and only once, why do you want to be in control when you could be so much more of you were something of Ingrid's nature. Ingrid's strong, kind, beautiful, she beloved in greatness she joined the military to show that she will fight for what she believes. She is stronger than all of you especially you Electra." I was pushed up against the wall. "Ingrid I know your in there I know you are strong and I know you won't hurt me and I won't hurt you." I felt Ingrid and Luna working together they helped everyone up inside my mind and they all said Let Ingrid in control she is ready and strong. If you don't we will execute your from all power you will live in the shadows! Alright she shall be in control in just a minute. I looked at him our mate Vladimir. "Vladimir you know with all of us together we can be one of the strongest however we all do cherish Ingrid. The blinding of power is great when your like me. You get blind so easily. However I can tell you the name of her the near Queen of the sea her name is Maddison. You call for her when your near a beach or the sea." I yanked Ingrid forwards and tossed myself away from being leader.

"Ingrid?" Vlad asked looking at the female that before him stood weary. "Yeah it's me. We're all here but I'm in control." The hug that crushed me came quite soon. "I've missed you, I got to learn nearly all of your sides but I know you best." I had to block out all of the awes of all of my other sides. As he kissed me. He picked me up bridal style and I snuggled into his chest tightly. I even heard Electra whisper I love Vlad. Tingles. Sparks. Shocks. Fireworks. I actually fell into a peaceful sleep. All nightmares stopped and now it was just bliss nothing just blackness.

Vlad's POV
After meeting all but Maddison's side I could tell she was even more special than I originally thought. I wanted to know what was Maddison and why she chose not to show herself today or yesterday when the sun was high and Daemon was talking with his hand on her. When I had to bite back growls and resist the urge to go to my Princess my Future Queen.