Elements and Wolfsbane

I walked down stairs to get some breakfast the letter still in my hand. Along with the note. My pendant showing. I noticed that I had a full ache on my shoulder and all down my arms.

"Morning Ingrid." Erin spoke sat at the table. "Morning Erin." I mumbled. "Still not a morning person?" Merida spoke her arms crossed over her chest. "You know it." I replied.

"Nice hair by the way." Alice complimented me. "Thanks." I said getting some bacon, eggs, and waffles. My plate becoming increasingly heavy. This made my arms feel as though they were blistering. I ignored the pain and sat down eating my food. I felt my arms start to blister before I felt something almost grow from them both I watched as I saw tattooed skin form on my arms. All of the elements. Everyone seemed to look at them wide eyed. I carried on eating as though nothing had happened. I started to feel a new thing inside of me start to form. I felt my left arm weigh down the fire element glowing the other element dull. I noticed that the other element was Lava leading up to metal. My right arm water element was glowing yet the wind element was not glowing it was a dull glow. I knew what that meant.

"You know a wolf is only supposed to have one or two elements well I've got all of them on my body. I think it has something to do with this." I showed them all the letter and note. "Doesn't MG mean Moon Goddess?" Aiden concluded.
"Yeah it does and I'm worried that I might not be able to control everything I have."
"Who's worried?" Lucifer came into the room he saw me and visibly stood in shock. "I'm worried." I stood up from the table. "Your oh my have you got a note or anything." His breathing was rapid. "Yeah it's on the table. Lucifer please don't be scared." I reached out for him when a guard that was near growled at me. "Do not growl at Ingrid!" Lucifer growled back at the guard. "I won't be scared of you, I'm just worried about you because if you do unlock all of them your going to need control. An awful lot of control." He put his hand on my shoulder. Erin then growled "oi!" I yelled at Erin she shrank back in her chair. The Queen walked in and she was just going about her business when she turned to look at me. Her eyes were glassy. "What's wrong Luciena?" Her eyes spilled the tears of a thousand oceans. "It's Vlad he's not getting up or moving." I started sprinting to his room. I opened the door to see the earth element on my body glow slightly brighter. I felt my hands become trapped in Earth.

"Vlad!" I yelled I tried to collect the earth. Fire. Water. Wind. Earth. Nature. "Vlad please I can't loose another." I felt my eyes leak water my body absorbed it and I felt water snakes water falls from my arms. Control it! My wolf yelled I felt a pull of control and they started to disappear into my body. Vlad wasn't breathing. "Vlad come on please." I felt another element start to glow. Light beamed from my hands and shocked his body his breathing bounced up and down. Lightening.

I hugged him he hugged back. "Your okay." I spoke with confidence. I pulled him up making him sit up. I kissed his cheek. "Go get something to eat and drink." He looked at me before getting up and making his way down to the hall.

It's something in this room that's preventing him from breathing properly. I thought to myself. I saw a purple flower under his pillow. ITS WOLFSBANE!

I quickly ran to Vlad and started to check him over. "Ingrid?" Luciena yelled.
"He had wolfsbane under his pillow someone is trying to sabotage his health! Show me your other eyes Vlad!" I placed both of my hands on his face. His eyes started to change in colour they were no longer glowing neon green but deep leaf green. "See, someone has made his wolf not well. How does he get rid of it?!" My heartbeat has picked up to a million beats per minute. "Show me your eyes." The queen commanded. I started to change my eyes. "There silver there not supposed to be silver." Vlad looked into my eyes. "Luciena show us your eyes." I asked her. Her eyes changed to a blood red, not a Luna nor alpha red but a blood red showing me the signs of Wolfsbane in everyone's blood. I felt as though the weight of a thousand soldiers fell on my body.

"Someone sets out to kill us all." I concluded. My breathing was becoming shallow. "Alright just stay calm we have to assess the situation and see who's trying to kill us." The Queen spoke in a calm voice. "Have you got a lowest omega? Anyone that could go against you?" I questioned going into full military. "I don't think so. Aside from the rouge wolves." I growled lowly. My bones ached. My eyes changed colour to a new colour. The room everywhere started to freeze.

Find them all find the traitors!We heard some bodies fall to the floor and my eyes changed back

We heard some bodies fall to the floor and my eyes changed back. "That took a lot of energy, didn't it. However you will still find the energy to fight against me won't you sister!" I turned to see him the person I called once called brother. I growled. Let me take the wheel! My wolf Luna started to take control my bones snapping and cracking morphing into something else. "Your a big guard dog aren't you. Shame your on the wrong side." I felt Vlad's hands on my fur. I towered over all of them being 7 foot 5 I towered over all of them. "Your a small pup still." My brother tossed me off before leaving he vanished before my eyes. "He did just teleport away he was stood there wasn't he?" I shifted back making flames make me look as though I wore a red dress. "Neat trick, and yeah he was really there, but only you can see him with those eyes of yours his voice isn't masked away from the world though."