The trip with the Children

The Kids of both packs left with me and a large group of warriors. I kept my gun loaded and in my hand. Everyone else had a gun of their own except for the smaller children. I took all up to the ages of 16 and they all knew what was going on except for those under the age of 8. I didn't want this, but at the castle they would be more protected than I could ever protect them.

We traveled far, until we got to the Lightening pack, we walked through and we got the Luna and Alpha to join our cause. We brought their children with us all as well for them to be protected. We all arrived at the King Alpha and Queen Luna grounds of the castle. There fortress was high and very mighty. Upon looking up they had archers on the castle walls and wolves prowling around the territory. "We are here for protection under the Queen and Kings orders. We have all traveled far. The Queen knows me, personally." My voice remained monotonous. We were allowed in and lead up to the throne room where both the King and Queen were sat discussing something. Luciena saw me and came running and hugged me tightly. "Are you sure your alright, how's the fire thing going?" She questioned. "Luciena please I wish for your protection of my pack the Blood Sky pack and the Lightening pack. All of the women and Men are coming soon. I wish to not speak of the things that happened in the Bloodmoon pack and the Star pack. Please my wolf is not speaking to me as it is." I bowed before her showing her no more. She nodded pulling me up off of the floor. "Don't loose who you are, your strong Luna Ingrid." She spoke properly and bowed slightly, her crown never slipping, before sitting back down upon her red and gold velvet throne.

"We will send out an aircraft to collect the rest of your packs and all of your things that you will need." The King Lucifer stated. A male about 28 walked in he had his mothers bright green eyes and his fathers deep black hair. His build was buff he was about 6 foot 8. His build reminded me of Alex's tears sprang to my eyes. I turned away as my eyes began to tear up.

The scent of Alex's blood crept its way into me. Flames licked at my back. "Ingrid!" Luciena yelled I spun on my heal and saw her eyes glowing Luna red. "I'm Sorry." I muttered my apology before turning my heal and leaving. No one followed me thank god because I felt fire shoot out of me, I fell to my hands and knees.

I felt a hand on my back a small hand. "Luna what's the matter." It was a small boy by the name Levi. His ice blue eyes and black hair he looked like a younger version of Alex. "Levi promise me that you will stay safe forever. You have the blood of an Alpha you are a very special child." He hugged me close and I placed a kiss on his forehead.  "I promise Luna." I ruffled his hair before he left to go find his friends. "Sometimes all you need is a hug." A deep voice stated.
"Your the special wolf aren't you Ingrid?" He sounded curious.
"Your name?" I questioned collecting myself turning to see the Alex look a like. "My names Vlad, not for the vampire, just to clarify." His voice was soft.
"Are you the Queens son?" I questioned wanting to know where I stood with Vlad. "Yeah, she talks a lot about you." His smile cracked. "Prince Vlad to the drawing room immediately." One of the people that lined the walls spoke. "Bye Vlad have fun."

My wolf was still only talking rarely when she nearly scared me to near death. Alex was a great mate, we were lucky to have him, he watches over us now him and Axel. We both loved him dearly. We've just got to get stronger to kill the leader of the black eyed wolves. I was moved by her speech knowing now that we would have to be stronger than we already are a lot stronger. We would have to let anger control our element. I started to think back to the book. 'Some have more than one element inside them it's just weaker than the other element.'
There is something else in us, more than Fire and wolf. I just don't know how to unlock it.
We will go see the queen and ask her about it.
We nodded before standing and going to find the Queen.

"Queen Luciena?" I quizzed walking into the throne room. "Just Lucifer here, what is it Ingrid?"
"How do you unlock something from within?" I asked him walking closer. "You learn about it you you train with you. Much like you and I we've seen each other spoke to each other and we've learned about each other, you have to be careful first then learn to grow closer to it." He placed his hand on my shoulder before hugging me. Like a father hug. "Your like a dad to me you know that Lucifer."

He seemed to hug me tighter and then pulled away. "You need anything, anything at all you ask me." His voice held strength.
"I won't ask you to fight but I'll ask you to let me train and take a few of your men to help get the rouge wolves to kill them all, they've killed Blood Sky's Pack Luna and they've killed my mother, father Mate and Alpha Ajax. They've killed people that meant living half alive even if it meant that on the rare occasion one can get another mate because the Moon Goddess chose it that way. I just don't think that it's right for rouge wolves to get away with murder. They need to be stopped, they grow in numbers."
"I'll let you have as many men as you need, they killed the only princess this kingdom has seen the only princess was killed by rouge wolves." Fire swirled inside me at the news I was being given. "Is there a place I can go to cool off. It's really hot in here." I was sweating slightly. "Yeah down the corridor to the right it will lead you straight to a river." I took off running. My back seemed to roll as the heat intensified.

I got to the river and stared at my reflection I looked emotionless my eyes no longer had a bright light in them they were faded. "Alex, I miss you." I spoke out loud taking out the locket he gave to me. I opened the locket and saw Alex and Ajax looking happy.