Cheese

Two months have gone by and I haven't gone into heat I should have last month. But I haven't. Erin and I both looked at each other. "I haven't gone into heat for four months." I blurted out it's only once every four months and yet I haven't gone into heat in the four months. "Let's go see the doctor then." Erin looked almost as nervous as me. "You haven't either have you." I spoke. "No and I've been putting off going to the doctor because of the fear of having pups is great because my mom and dad were both Omegas but now I'm a gamma. What will that make my children?" She gripped onto my hand. "It would make them Gammas as well." She breathed slightly and we both continued our walk. "So has Vlad proposed to you yet?" She asked almost squealing. "No not yet." I stated I swear I saw a rain cloud over her head. "What about you had Blade asked you yet?" I defensively asked.
"No." She almost hung her head. "If we are ya know, we're going to have to tell them." She nodded as we both got to the door. "I don't wanna go in." We both interjected one another. We both laughed and I opened the door. We both edged our way in. "The Doctor will see to you in just a minute ladies." A nurse said his hands clapped together.

A female doctor came into the room. We both let out a puff of breath. "Come on, can you tell me why two lovely women are here today?" Dr Moon asked looking at us both. "We haven't gone into heat for four months, and were not sure why." We spoke in unison. "Well have you and your mate had sex?" She asked straight off the top of the bat. "Y-yes." I said first. "There's no need to be scared dear and what about you Miss Beta." Erin nodded Dr Moon then gave us both pregnancy tests. "Cole back after you've done." We both went off to the toilets and did the test. Mine read positive. Oh my Moon Goddess. I started to walk back into the doctor room. "Alright so you are positive. How many months along I'm not sure. Ah Luna what does yours say." Dr Moon questioned. "Positive." I mumbled. We both were laid on separate tables and had a jelly sort of thing moved around our bellies and we both saw our little pups inside of us. "I'd say Luna your a wolf month along and Beta your two months along. Thankyou for coming to see me." How was I going to tell Vlad? I have no idea.

We both walked back "how are we going to tell them?" I mumbled shock written all over my face. "Well first we have to say look I know it's gonna be weird to say but guess what your gonna be a daddy." Erin laughed. I nodded laughing slightly. "The child will be a Hybrid though. I don't want him or her to be worried about hurting everyone." I stopped to a hand being placed on my shoulder. "Don't worry you'll make a great mom." She spoke truthfully. We both watched as the door in front of us opened and Merida walked out of the room a slight bump on her belly. "Guys were expecting." Max walked out of the room wrapping his arms around Merida. "Awe congrats guys." I ruffled Meridas hair.
Alice stormed out of the room. "Okay guys this idiot has got me preggers. Tell him he's an idiot." Dexter looked hurt from behind Alice a towel wrapped around his waist. "It plays two to play at that game." I spoke power behind my voice. Haiden then danced around the hallway. "Haha I'm not pregnant!" She yelled sticking her middle finger up. Awe she's the only one.

Vlad and Blade walked out of there rooms and Vlad had messy hair and a pair of boxer shorts on. I smiled and walked over to him kissing his cheek he seemed dazed. "What's going on out here?" He asked his voice low he's only just woken up. Awe how cute. "Just explaining that I'm not pregnant." Haiden yelled again.i rolled my eyes and pulled Vlad back into the room and climbed into bed and fell back asleep. Cheese. Bacon. Sausage. Cheese. Eyes flashing open cheese. I walked aimlessly into the kitchen opening the fridge doors. Cheese. I spotted a block of cheese. Mmmm. I chopped the block in half and proceeded to eat half the cheese. Cheese so good. "What're you doing up and eating cheese?" Luciena spoke catching me red handed. I stopped eating and my eyes widened. Maybe if I don't move she'll think I'm not here. "Not moving won't help." I could hear the annoyance in her voice. "Promiseyou won't tell anyone but I'm pregnant." I swolled the cheese. "And you wanted cheese." She laughed. "Alright we'll get to bed it's what four in the morning. The pack doctor said you visited her at 10 last night. She didn't tel me why though but I know now." She beamed happily clapping her hands. "You can finish off the cheese." She laughed seeing me open the fridge door. I gobbled the cheese down and oooo it was so nice. "Goodnight." I spoke putting the knife in the sink. Walking back I saw Alice's door open and she crept to the kitchen. I watched as Merida then tip toed into the kitchen. Luciena is still in there. I stifled a laugh and swilled the last piece of cheese. Hope no one wanted that. Creeping back into our room I climbed back in bed. "Where did you go?" Vlad mumbled wrapping his arms around me. "Kitchen." I replied. "Okay night." My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Cheese

Cheese.

Why of all things cheese. Again I opened my eyes. "Vlad can we go somewhere today that involves cheese." I mentally face palmed. "Sure my uncle has a dairy farm now please go to sleep." He groaned I closed my eyes. Cheese

Cheese

Cheese.

For cheese sacks. "I'm getting up." I spoke he unraveled his arms and I pulled myself out of bed back down to the kitchen opened the fridge door. "Cheese." I hissed looking through the drawers I found a small block of Parmesan cheese. I nibbled at the cheese. Mmmm taking the cheese back up the stairs. "Hey what are you doing?" Haiden spoke her door opened. "Eating cheese." I stated as though the most normal thing to do. "Well go eat cheese somewhere else that shit stinks." I groaned and walked back down to the kitchen and opened the fridge putting the cheese back in its place.