Chapter 2

Lisa's POV:-

"You and your imaginary friends Hadley. Well, say hi to Katie." ,I said jokingly.
"Come on let's check out our rooms", I said excitedly.
We quickly rushed into the mansion.
The stairs were just like those that you see in a Disney movie.
Our house was no less than a castle.
We took the stairs and started exploring the rooms.

The one painted in Pink was obviously Hadley's because she loved that color. We could have shared the same room but now that I'm in high school, I need to focus more on my studies. And this leaves me with no other option than having separate rooms, although I loved spending time with her.

But our rooms were just at a distance of some 15 steps so I didn't mind.
First, we went to check out Hadley's room.
Painted with pink, the walls were damn cute. They had Minnie mouse and barbies painted all over them.

Hadley jumped in excitement. She went hopping around her room and finally sat on her bed.
She was quite sleepy.
"Hadley you should take your nap now".
She nodded.
I was about to put her to bed when I noticed that there weren't any pillows.
"Hadley, I'll just be back. I'm going to get a pillow for you from downstairs."

"That's not needed Lisa. Just open the closet in this room and in the left most rack you'll find one.", she said while being half asleep.
I was confused. I quickly opened the closet and found two pillows lying there.
"Hadley, how did you know about this?", I asked.
"Katie told me", was all she said.

"God! Hadley you need to come up with better pranks. I'm sure you would have explored this room while I was checking out the backyard. You naughty girl"
Saying this I kissed her cheeks and closed the door behind.

Then I went to check out my room. The walls were off white in color but I liked my room.
I was sleepy as well and yet again no pillows here too.
I jokingly said to myself ," Katie please help me get some pillows?".

Obviously my sweetheart's imaginary friend didn't respond. I was about to go downstairs to get a pillow for myself when I saw one lying outside Hadley's door.
"Hadley, why are you still awake?", saying this I barged into her room.
But I was shocked to see her sleeping just like she was a minute ago.

Maybe mom kept this pillow for me or Hadley is again upto her stupid pranks.
I picked it up and went to my room to take a nap.

______________________________________________________________________

* Hey guys!
What do you think? Is Katie an imaginary friend or something else?
Do share your views and keep voting :*
Happy reading!*