Chapter 34

So I guess we have no other choice than using the Ouija board.
I know Tara is good at her job but this is gonna be beyond dangerous.

"Tara, when are we going to talk to this girl?", I asked.
"Right now. I just need one more person with me in here and that's gonna be you.", Tara said.

Instant goosebumps.
"Okay", was all I said.
We told Dad and Granny Grandpa to stay downstairs and not come in the attic no matter what happens.

We kept two chairs facing each other, with a very small round table in between, that had the Ouija board placed on it.
"Do you know the procedure?", she asked.

"That's your job!", I said.
"I'm not asking you for  help. I very well know the procedure. I want to know whether or not you followed the same while playing on this", Tara asked.

"Yeah. We just called out for anyone who was here, I mean except the living beings and then the crystal started moving itself.", I said.

"No doubt your generation seems entirely stupid.", Tara said with a frown.
Whatever.

"See first of all we have to ask the spirit that where does it belong to. You can see the sun sign and the moon sign here, right?", she said pointing towards the signs.
"Sun sign indicates a good spirit, whereas the moon sign indicates an evil one", Tara said.

I nodded.
"Let's begin", she said.
"Is there anyone here with us?", she spoke.
They crystal moved to 'yes'
"Where do you belong to?"
The crystal moved to the moon sign.

It scared the shit out of me.
"Who are you?", Tara spoke again.
I carefully observed the letters onto which the crystal moved.
' W E N D Y'

"Wendy, why didn't you come before when I called for you", I asked.

Okay now I had to write the letters on a paper in order to make sense out of them.
It read
' I am always here. Look behind.'

My heart stopped beating for a second.
I looked back but there was no one.

I further asked, "when did you come here Wendy?".
The crystal moved.
It read ' after Dad killed me'.

Dad? Who killed her and who was her Dad?
"Wendy can you please tell us your full name?" The crystal moved again.

' Wendy Cyrus'