Chapter 32

Who is this girl?
And how come was she never mentioned in any newspaper.
As much as I had discovered, no one lived here before the Cyrus family.

Then who is this girl!
"Tara, what should we do? Perform an exorcism or something?", I asked.
"I'm afraid that won't help as for now. There are way too many spirits in your house , this girl being the most dangerous of all.", Tara said.

"I really don't understand. I have seen many of these spirits which includes Katie, her mother, father the Cyrus family, but I just haven't witnessed any event where I could see this girl.", I said.

"I guess you have done quite a research over this house. Mind sharing it with me?", Tara asked.
I nodded and led her to my room.
"Here you go", I said showing her the newspapers.
She read all of them patiently.

"I see, these are the caretakers who are standing beside that tree everytime. Katie was in the attic, Amelia with your mother and Riley too. I couldn't see any of the Cyrus family though. But this girl who is probably trying to possess Hadley is whom we should be scared of.", Tara said with a serious look.

"Don't you feel scared? Like watching all these spirits ?",I asked.
"I'm used to it. That's my job", she replied.

"But I have been threatened by Amelia, Emily , Richard but never by this girl. Not even one incidence where I could have noticed her..", I stopped speaking.

I remember the time when I was making a video of this house.

I was watching the trees that I had closely filmed, and I could hear someone say ," it's beautiful, right?"
I jumped off the bed.
Whose voice was this? It was that of a lady, but who was it.

As I further saw the video, wherein I was filming the backyard, I could hear a man and a woman talking, but it was so faint that I couldn't understand.

As I went inside the bungalow, in the video, I heard sounds of multiple footsteps, like someone was running around the house.
And when I finally reached the attic I heard ," it's good to have you back here."

The man and lady would be the Waters for sure, but that voice. It didn't seem like that of a teenager but maybe, I don't know.
And as soon as I showed the video to mom, the voice turned into that of Hadley. Does that mean Hadley is possessed?

This is so confusing. I remember asking Hadley about who it was.
"She wouldn't let you go. I wouldn't let you go.", the words echoed in my head.

I know it was Katie that time sitting right in front of me but as she said ," She wouldn't let you go".
Now I know what was that all about.