Chapter 33

Well, I wasn't thinking of updating again today, but damn I'm so happy for #2 ranking. So just a way of saying thank you!❤

*******************************

What should I do now?
We're basically living in a house which has been haunted since centuries and I can't even count the number of ghosts and spirits in here.
Not to forget, all of them want to kill us. Great!

"Tara, what should we do now? I have no clue who this girl is and as you can see, none of the newspapers give a single hint about her.", I said.

"We have to talk to her", Tara said.
"And how are we gonna do that?", I asked.
"The Ouija board"

"Hell no. I have already been in a lot of trouble because of this Ouija board and there's no way I'm using it again.", I said sternly.
"Hey, I never told you about the Ouija board?", I asked.

"Well like I said before, I'm good at my job. You see evil spirits always find their source of energy from some object or you can say that they have something in which all their energy is stored", Tara said.

"I don't get a word of this", I replied honestly.

"I'll explain. The Waters are always seen standing beside the tree. You might have not seen them but I have. They were hanged to death there", Tara said.

"But then why couldn't you see any of the Cyrus couple? They were also killed in the same fashion, down the same tree", I asked.

"You see Lisa, not every spirit can have the same source of energy. Often they might reside their energies in something that they were emotionally attached to.", Tara said.

"So the Waters were emotinally attached to this Banyan tree?", I said laughing.
"It's not funny Lisa. I'm afraid why I couldn't see the Cyrus couple and the spirit of this girl is way too evil.", Tara said.

"So basically you're saying that the girl who has possessed Hadley or is trying to do the same has something to do with this Ouija board?", I stopped speaking when I had a flashback once again.

Hadley was sitting all the time beside me. She was about to leave when she came close to me and whispered into my ears, " You just shouldn't leave an Ouija board open."

That was my first encounter with this spirit, I spoke to myself.
The thought alone gave me a chill down my spine.

*******************************