Chapter 6

Lisa's POV:-
My jaw dropped to the floor. Katie Winston! How is this possible. Well maybe it's just a co-incidence that Hadley named her imaginary friend Katie. After all Katie is a common name. Or maybe Hadley overheard any of our neighbours talking about the Winston family. Nevermind.

I just brushed away my thoughts and tried to focus on my subjects. My day went pretty well. People here were really friendly and helpful.

As soon as the school bell rang, I bid goodbye to Arthur and Lily. Robert was already waiting outside the main gate.
I was happy to go back home. I just couldn't stay away from Hadley so I would always just wait for school to get over.

As soon as I reached home, I found the door open. I looked for Hadley but couldn't see her anywhere. And I heard that sound again. But this time it was more than one person running on the terrace.

I quickly went upstairs and saw Hadley laughing and running everywhere.
"Hadley, are you crazy? You just shouldn't run this fast on a terrace? And why are you laughing?"

She said "Lisa, I'm playing Catch me if You can with Katie. Obviously I have to run fast, no?".

God. Katie again. What should I do?
"Sweetheart, it's fine if you play with Katie but you shouldn't run this fast on the terrace when there isn't any elderly person around, okay?" I told her.
I decided to not shout at her and handle this politely.

Hadley then said, "But we have Katie's mom and Dad here. They are here to take care of me."
Mom and Dad? Wasn't one imaginary friend enough to deal with?
"Come on Hadley, let's go downstairs."
I let her move ahead and was about to close the door leading to terrace when Hadley said, "Lisa! Atleast let them come inside."

"Enough Hadley! Let's go."

_____________________________________________________________________