Chapter 1- Meeting

Bella's Pov
I'm currently walking down the bad side of my street because my studio where I work at is. I make sure the kids I teach are picked up and safe. But for me I always walk.

My best friend Chelsea is at work and my family... Well let's just say they have... business to take care of. Remember when you steal something there's always consequences.

I was looking at my phone texting Chelsea to see if work is going well for her. She is a lawyer, but me not so well.. She told me how she went off at someone for being sassy. We were texting and I of course had to laugh and my laugh is so freaking attractive!

When I laughed a lot of the creepy old homeless perverts looked at me and wolf whistled or gave me a smile that had little teeth. I rolled my eyes and started to walk down an alley way to get to the main city of New York. I suddenly got grabbed and yanked back by a dirty hand.

"Dude! What's the deal?" I shouted yanking my hand back from the dirty old man who was smiling at me and looking at me with lust filled eyes.

"Ew! Get away from me you dirty old man!" I yelled at him and he rubbed his hands together and walked towards me as if I was his prey. I screamed and he slapped me! This dude slapped me with his dirty old man hands!

"Oh heck to the no! I will not get treated like this! I'm glad I took fighting lessons!" I yelled and punched the guy right the gut then when he hunched over I grabbed his head and slammed it against my knee. He then passed out and fell to the ground.

"Dirty old homeless perverted ma-"

"That's not the way to respect your elders you know?" A deep voice behind me said. I turned around and looked at the guy in front of me, he had deep shiny grey eyes that were staring deeply into my dull grey eyes.

"Well I do know your elders don't try to rape you"

"What?"

"Yep the old dirt bag tried to ease his way into my pants by forcing himself on me"

For some odd reason he got angry at this and his hands clenched at his sides, his jaw clenched, and his eyes grew darker. In all he looked really peed off. He took deep breaths and then five men came behind him and had guns in there hands.. No... Not again.. Gang..

"Who exactly are you?" I asked and they all smirked which made chills of fear run down my back.

"We're the shadows of the night"

"The crimes never heard of"

"The best of the best"

"The second to no one"

"The howling you hear at night on a full moon"

"We are the Howling Moons, the most feared gang in the world. I'm Carter Casin, the boss. The most feared gang leader"

When they did whatever they just did, my pride instantly went away and I freaked out and backed away slowly from them. Not him. Anyone but Carter Casin!

"Leave me alone! I deal enough with this stupid crap! My mother even died for me because of it!" I yelled and I quickly covered my mouth. I gave Carter Casin information about me! Carter. Freaking. Casin!

"That won't happen princess. You're mine now" he said in a husky voice while his men stared at him with shock. I gasped when he started walking towards me and you know what I did? I ran. I heard him yell at his men to follow me and I kept running and running until I was where Chelsea works at. I ran in the doors and everyone looked at me and I rolled my eyes and went to Chelsea's office.

"Chelsea! Woah!" I yelled then shut her door and tried to unsee what I just saw. The door opened and the guy came out and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked in her office and she blushed. I'm not going to lie, Chelsea is a hoe. But I love her cause she's my best hoe!

"Yes?"

"I freaking bumped into Carter Casin! And he practically called me his! Who does that?!"

"I... I... What?"

"Yea! I know right!"

She looked amazed. I can't believe after I beat a old man's butt and then bumped into Carter Casin and he called me his... Like a possessive werewolf! Who found his mate! Wait! He might be one! Oh God! The most feared gang leader in the world is a werewolf! That's awful! What if I'm his mate! That would be AWFUL!

"Bella! Are you listening!" Chelsea yelled at me bring me back from my breakdown. I breathed in and out slowly and nodded sighing. All my friends call me Bella instead of Isabella.

"He has never and I mean never! Did anything like this. He only uses girls and kicks them out! I don't understand this" she said putting on her thinking face which I desire very much. Chelsea and I have been best friends since birth she knows everything about me. Good and.. Bad.

"Just stay clear from him and he won't bother you" she said as if it was the easiest thing in the world. News flash! It's not! He has eyes everywhere!

"How? My dad and brother are both gang leaders! How am I suppose to stay clear from another gang leader! Plus dad never speaks to me ever since mom got killed.." I said and that awful day came back to me in a flash..

Flashback
Mommy and I were in the living room while she was teaching me how to spell my name daddy was in his office doing his work.

"So Bella. How do you spell your name?" She asked me looking at me waiting for an answer while I made a thinking face and she laughed.

"Erm... B-E-L-A?" I said and she smiled and shook her head.

"No sweetie it's B-E-L-L-A. Two L's" she said and I made an 'o' face which made her laugh and I laughed along with her until there was knock at the door. Mommy got up and went to the door while daddy was yelling 'who is it?'

She opened it and got pushed down by two men in creepy mask. I yelled for her and went over to her and help her up with my tiny frail arms.

"Don't tell him we're here. It's either you or the girl!" The first guy whisper yelled, mommy looked at me and frowned and kissed my head and looked back at the guys before getting up.

"No. Mommy please" I cried and I heard my daddy coming and they pulled her out of the house and gun shots and yelling was heard. Daddy came in and ordered my brother Alec to come get me and he did then we hid out in a safe room. I cried while my bubby comforted me. She died because of me..
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
I hope you liked the new first update my magical sea unicorns! By the way feel free to point out any typos! Sorry for any typos!

Vote~share~comment
Plus follow me❤️