Chapter 21- Again

Alec's Pov
When I went to get Bella there was that guy. He was cute... Bella doesn't know I'm gay but I am.. Most people wouldn't think about it with my strong build and because most people base it on stereotypes. Like if I was gay I would have high voice, wore girly clothes, and was skinny. But I was the opposite of all those things! The guy was too. I doubt he was gay but I felt this connection. Stop it Alec! Those are the bad guys who took Bella away! I can't think about this stuff!

"There following us Alec What do we do?" Bella asked frantically. I looked around and grabbed my phone and dialed my most trusted men's number and told him to get my men outside and ready to fight. Bella was too busy looking back at Carter. When we got to my gang house all my men were ready. Me and Bella got out and I dragged her to the front just as Carter and his men came and got there guns.

"No! Don't shoot!" Bella yelled and all my men and Carters men looked at her. Bella looked into the woods and then at Carter and jerked away from me and ran towards him.

Bella's Pov
After I yelled I looked into the woods and saw a figure with a gun pointing directly at Carter. I jerked from Alec's hold just as I heard the gun cock. When I got in front of Carter he looked at me confusingly then a gun shot was heard and I felt an intense pain in my chest close to my arm pitt. I saw blood and Carter yelled and caught me before I fell. He laid me down and looked at me and then at my eyes while I couched.

"Mi flora... Why?" Hr said looking at me. I got shot in my chest I can tell from the immense pain. I risked my life for him and I can tell I'm losing a lot of blood.. I smiled and coughed while he looked at me concerned. I smiled and looked up at him weakly.

"I'm sorry Carter.... I love you" I said and he looked at me shocked and I smiled closing my eyes and he yelled at me to keep them open. I'm trying so hard to keep them open but I just feel so tired...

"BELLA!" I heard Alec yell he pushed the guys and Carter away and hunched over me inspecting me he rested his hand on my cheek and caressed it. I smiled and let out a breath and closed my eyes letting darkness consume me. Not before I heard everyone he'll my name and someone picked me up.

Carter's Pov
After Bella passed out or... I don't know. The unfamiliar guy picked her up and started to run into the house I yelled hey and ran after him while the boys followed behind. When we got in there the guy threw all the stuff on a table off of it and laid Bella on it. He yelled for someone and a doctor came out and looked over her telling him to bring her with them and they would operate. My heart broke.. This was because of me.. I scared her.. She... She loves me..

We waited for hours and hours waiting and waiting... Until someone finally came out. She had long black hair with blue eyes, she was looking over a clipboard in her hands she also had a doctor suit on. I got up and went towards her and the boys followed me and when she looked up she let out a tiny squeak when she saw us.

"Sorry. We didn't mean to scare you. We just wanted to know if Bella is ok" I said and she raised her eyebrows towards me and looked at her clipboard and smiled and looked back up at me.

"Isabella is doing good. She came out of surgery very well. Oh and there is also more news about her. She is about week and a half pregnant" she said and it felt like a huge metal got lifted onto me and pure happiness was replaced. She is pregnant... She is bearing my child.. Our child. But this just means I have to watch over her more. I had a huge grin on my face and I felt someone pat my back. I turned and saw the boys cheering and Ash who was patting my back. He had a goofy smile and I knew he was going to say or do something stupid.

"Calm down there papa bear. You're actually smiling" Ash said and I rolled my eyes and heard someone laugh behind me. I looked and saw the girl laughing and my eyes widened along with the rest of the boys. The girl stopped and looked at us and her eyes widened.

"She is the first ever girl other than Bella to laugh at his joke" Cole said with a shocked voice and we looked from Cole back to the girl. She cleared her throat and waved her hand and said her name was Ava.

"Well... Helloooo Ava. My name is Ash and I'm single and ready to mingle" he said and walked over towards her and she giggled and I shrugged towards the boys and the rest of us left Ash to have his moment. You could hear Bella talking to her brother about how she couldn't believe she was pregnant and he said he was happy but wasn't too excited about me being the father. I rolled my eyes and the boys left me to speak to her. But decided to listen more. Then I went in.

"I didn't know you had an accent Alec"

"Yes when you were gone I went to London. Kinda picked it up"

"Oh... Carter! Are you ok?"

I chuckled and looked over at her brother who was glaring at me. I shrugged and turned my attention back at Carter.

"I'm so happy your ok. And you're having my child" I said and she smiled. We were speaking about the babies gender and that I would pick the name if it was a girl and she would pick the name if it was a boy. I told her sorry about a million times and she laughed every time.

"I love you mi flora"

"I love you too Carter..."
                                                   ***
Aw

Who is excited Bella finally loves him?

Who was the girl who was going to shot Carter?

Who knew Alec was gay?