Chapter 5- The Boys

Carter's Pov
While I was driving to my house Bella started to turn and toss and mumble things to herself. She looked panicked but then she looked relaxed and she soon turned confused. After a few more minutes we were at my house and my men were backing Bella's stuff into my house. 3 of my most trusted men came out and started to help the other 2 pack her stuff in with my tiger men.

I sat in my Jaguar and studied Bella's face and she has a few tears on her face that made my heart clench because I don't want her to be in pain. When I first saw her I wanted to take her then and there, but I have respect for women. I sighed and got out and walked to her side and opened the door and looked at her before getting her out. I held her close to my chest while she snuggled up to my chest and smiled which made me give a tiny smile. Then the moment was ruined...

"Hey! Carter! Where do we put these suit cases?" He yelled coming out of the house followed by the other 4 idiots. And I call them my brothers.. Ash is the stupid goofy one, Connor is the shy one, Cole.. Well he is a nice guy but he loves to torture people, Wes is a flirt and I warned him about Bella, and Pierce.. He is gay but he is still a good guy that has my trust.

"Oh. My. God. Ash! Be quiet!" I whisper yelled at him and he said sorry trying to hold his laugh in while Cole slapped his head and he let a loud whine out and then covered his mouth quickly and looked at me with wide eyes and snorted. God.. He is such an idiot..

"Don't you dare laugh! And put them in my room" I said and went back to looking at Bella until I heard an 'oo'.

"Someone's in loveee" Wes said making a kissing face which caused Ash to let a huge laugh/snort. I rolled my eyes and signaled Cole to tell them to shut up and he did as I asked and hit them in the head making them whine and hold their heads. Connor rolled his eyes and went inside while Pierce came over to me looking at Bella.

"She's a pretty one. I would turn straight for her" he said and Wes and Ash laughed again while Cole pulled them inside of the house. I smiled at Pierce and thanked him and he nodded going in. I then looked at Bella and smiled and kissed her head. Then I started to go in with the boys. My house isn't that big I would say but it is big to other people.

When I walked in I was in the opened living room you can change the walls from windows to walls

When I walked in I was in the opened living room you can change the walls from windows to walls. But for now I'm keeping them closed. I walked up stairs to my room and laid Bella down on the bed. I walked into my closet and grabbed one of my black t-shirts. I called my maid up her name was Mrs. Will she is about 69 but she is wonderful help and a nice and kind woman. I think actually Miss. Wendy is related to her.

"Oh goodness. Carter what did you do to the poor girl?" Mrs. Will asked me coming in looking at her cheek that was beginning to bruise. My fist and jaw clench just thinks about that dude, I gave him to long to run I have to go after him. I looked at Mrs. Will with hard eyes but softened when is saw my favorite old lady bond with Bella even when she was asleep.

"I have to go. If you have to go please put Cole in charge of her. God forbid if you put Ash or Wes in charge" I said and she laughed while I walked out and got into my car tracking that butthole. He's going to regret ever touching Bella.

Bella's Pov
I woke up on a soft bed. I slowly got up and fell back down an sighed then saw an old woman who sorta looked like Miss. Wendy reading an old book... Wait is that Mrs. Will?

"Mrs. Will?" I asked getting up slowly and tangling my feet around the bed. She looked away from her book and then at me with wide eyes then smiled while she laid the book on a table and made her way over to me and stopped by the bed looking at me with her dull eyes that held all kinds of happiness and joy. This is definitely Miss. Wendy's sister.

"Hello dear. You know my sister Jessica Wendy right? If so. I'm Sage Will her sister, I got married about a year ago to Dean Will" she said and I nodded smiling while I got up and hugged her. Then I pulled back and looked around. Hm. Not bad. Not bad.

"This my room?" I asked looking around then at her and she looked at me with wide eyes filled with amusement and she snorted a little and then laughed at loud while I looked at her confused. What's so funny? It's a nice room.

"Oh. Dear. No. This is Carter's room" she said and I looked at her wide eyed and shook my head continuously. I can't be in the same room with Carter it's too toxic! He could kill me in a second! And I still need to live my life! I'm only 21 for crying out loud! Nope. Nope. And nope. I refuse to be in this room with him! If he doesn't give me another room I'll just sleep on the the couch that's farthest away from his bed. If you can tell I'm a very stubborn person.

"I-I can't be in the same room as him! I don't want to die!" I yelled and she looked shocked and then soon recovered and looked me straight in the eye like she was trying to tell me something.

"Honey. You have too. If you don't Carter will be even more mad than he usually is. And that won't be a pretty site. If you want to sleep on the couch that's up to him but he isn't going to let you go out of this room." She said and I sighed and shrugged my shoulders and said ok. She nodded and said goodbye and told me a person named Cole will come up and watch me. I sat on the bed and soon and a big guy came in and he looked scary while he stood in the corner watching me like a hawk.

"Okkkk then.."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
I hope you guys liked this chapter! I had Band Camp today for Color Guard.. It was exhausting but fun! Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment