Chapter 11- Surgery

Carter's Pov
"Princess.." I said before her eyes completely shut.

"Get the doctor! Now!" I yelled Connor nodded running out. Chelsea was crying and surprisingly Wes was trying comfort her. After a while of me holding Bella in my arms trying to out pressure on her wound Connor came back with our gang Doctor. Dr. Verse. I looked at him frantically and he came beside me and told me to bring her to the operation room. I was wondering why he said the operation room but I did as he said. There were nurses getting surgical tools ready and out. A laid her down looking around trying to understand what was happening.

"Dr. Verse! Why are they getting surgical tools out? Is Bella getting surgery?" I asked and he looked remorseful and nodded his head while he pushed me out and said sorry before shutting the door in my face. I stood there with the door in my face looking at it. She might be dying in there... That's all I could think of.. And it was because of my idiot brother! I stormed back into the living room to see Cole holding Logan while the guys took turns punching him. The boys have only known Bella for a few days but they love her already.

"Logan! I swear if she dies I'm going to torture you until you beg for me to kill you!" I yelled in his face punching him after I stalked towards him. He just laughed and shook his head.

"Oh dear brother. I wouldn't kill Isabella. She is a benefit for me and she can be used for pleasure" he said while coughing and spitting blood out of his mouth. I arched my eyebrow to ask what he means by benefit. And when he said pleasure that made my blood boil. When I arched my eyebrow he looked at me and laughed.

"Her father is the second most feared gang in the world" he said my eyes widened I thought he was only one of the most feared in New York.. I was wrong... God. Now I have to watch over Bella even more than before. I punched him in the gut before telling Cole to take him to the basement into cell 667. It's the most creepiest cell that makes a man go crazy. Weird things have happened in there. We all sat in the living room waiting for news on Bella. Then after a few hours Dr. Verse came out looking through a clip board while me and the boys got up and went over to him

"Is she ok?" I asked hoping she would be and hoped he said she was and happily he did and said we could go see her. I smiled and thanked him while me and the boys made our way up to the operation room. We made it and saw Bella talking to some of the nurse so I decided to stop the boys so we could eavesdrop. I know I shouldn't be interfering with her private talks but I want to see what they are talking about.

"So you're the girl who stole bosses cold heart?"

"Erm.. I guess..."

"That's so exciting!"

"Finally!"

"Congratulations! You know he isn't that bad of a guy once you get to know him... Well that's what I heard from Wes"

"Is he not nice to you all?"

"Nope. He is only nice to the people he cares about"

"Hm"

I looked back at the boys and saw Wes smirk. We went in and the nurses and Bella turned their heads towards us I gave the 3 nurses a cold stare. They bowed their heads and excused themselves walking out, the nurse who was talking about Wes got a slap on the butt from a smirking Wes. He pulled her close and whispered something into her ear making her blush and the other 2 giggle. They went out giggling like fan girls, so I turned back to my princess.

"Hello Mr. Casin" she said, her saying that is a total turn on but it makes me upset she thinks she needs to call me Mr. Casin. I looked at the boys and Ash and Wes were chuckling a little while Connor, Cole, and Pierce rolled their eyes at them while as I did the same.

"You don't have to call me that princess" I said and sat beside her on the bed and took her hand. She looked at our intertwined hands and blushed but gave me an emotionless face.. Well tried she looked like a mad kitten. Which was adorable.

"So. I'm going to ask you a question. Why do you treat people badly. And I didn't know you had a brother" she said looking at me waiting for answers. I laughed at her and arched an eyebrow.

"That's 2 questions princess"

"I don't care. Just answer them" she said looking a little annoyed but I just laughed at her and shook my head before answering her.

"Well first because I need to show people I'm the boss to gain their respect. And secondly you haven't been here a week. Why would I tell you about my brother?" I said and she shrugged and soon after I caressed her hand she fell asleep right there. It was kinda cute one second her head was up and then the other she was struggling and then fell. I laughed to myself and got up looking at the guys smile looking at her. Even Cole and that's surprising Ash must have noticed cause he pointed at Cole and made a awe face like you would a baby. Ash was looking at me so he didn't see Cole's hit coming.

Ash whined and held the side of his face and Wes laugh while Pierce rolled his eyes, Connor smiled, Cole just snorted and walked out, while I looked at all of them and wondered to myself how I out up with them. I shoved them all out and sat on the bed admiring my princess.
                                                ***
I hope you guys like this chapter! Bella survived a bullet! She is one strong girl! Oh and I'm going to start asking questions for the chapters and at the end will he different including my other stories.

What do you guys think? Is Logan the only obstacle the gang will face?

Will Carter win Bella's heart?

Will anyone figure out what happened in her past and her mother?

Is anyone holding in dark secrets?