Chapter 26- Triplets

Carter's Pov
While we were holding the triplets people started to come in.. Too bad the most annoying one had to walk in first.. "Dude!" Ash yelled "Dude!" Ash yelled again with the boys -except for Cole because he had some important work to catch up on-, Chelsea, Alec, and her dad?

"Chelsea hold Mia" I said getting up from my seat next to Bella and handed Mia to Chelsea. Chelsea's face had confusion and happiness. But the happiness got up and took over. "Yes!" She shouted and looking at Mia while she giggled, as the rest of the group whined for not getting to hold one of the triplets first.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him glaring at him as he looked at me with confidence... Well of course he does he is a gang leader too but I'm the strongest most scariest gang around as Robert (Spiral Serpent) comes in second and Alec (The Crushers) in forth and then a gang called The Sparrows is third I have no idea who runs it. We are still trying to figure that out. (I'm sorry guys I'm not good at choosing gang names... Why would I be?!)

"It's ok Carter..." Bella said handing Landon to Alec and Aiden to Cole. They looked very happy and they smirked at the rest of the group who whined again.

"I'm so sorry Bella... I... I.... I don't even have a excuse.... I never meant.. I never wanted to ignore you.. It's just you look so much like your mother.. It's hard for me.. You know.." Robert said regret and sorrow filling his eyes Bella looked like she was about to cry and I looked at her dad who also looked like he was about to cry.

"It's ok daddy... I forgive you" She cried as he ran up to her and hugged her like life depended on it. He let out a shaky breathe and hugged her back we all watched the scene and waited till it was over. "Ok can I see a baby now!" Ash said looking at Chelsea, Cole, and Alec. They huffed and refused.

"Yea!" Pierce and Connor shouted in agreement Cole handed Aiden to Connor, Alec handed Landon to Pierce, and Chelsea handed Mia to Robert. And they all pouted that they had to give up them I chuckled and they all looked at me and glared. I laughed and raised my hands up in defense.

"Their so cute!" Pierce cooed and Robert started to cry of joy while he cradled Mia which caused Bella to let a loose tear out. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Bella's waist and whispered how much I loved her. She sighed and melted into my touch while I rested my hands on her stomach and my head on her shoulder while her hands were on top of mine rubbing circles on them.

"Geez dude! You must have been busy!" Someone said from the door we all turned around and saw Ava. Gosh... I thought Ava would be civilized for Ash but she is just like him! "Ava! See if you guys won't let me see a baby I'll just cradle Ava!" Ash said crossing his arms as Ava came over and stood by him. She rolled her eyes and laughed. Connor huffed and handed Aiden to Ash.

"Finally!" He said looking at Aiden in awe and Ava looked at him in disbelief and then Pierce then she threw her hands in the air. Like someone just pushed a child down and walked away. I laughed along with Bella and she looked at Pierce and glared at him. The Ava should hey while Pierce handed Landon to her, they eventually started crying that indicates that their hungry..... Joy... Just pure happiness..

"Carter make a bottle for Mia, I will take care of Landon and Aiden" Bella said while everyone but the girls left. Bella had Aiden, Chelsea had Mia, and Ava still had Landon. They kinda refused to let them go until they did and left but Ava just would not give up Landon while he was crying. Geez. He wants food woman! You shouldn't come between man and his food.

"Come on Ava" Bella said while feeding Aiden reaching her free arm for Landon but Ava was being stubborn and wouldn't. Until she finally got tired of Landon crying and gave in. She mumbled a fine and gave him to Bella and she started feeding him. I got the formula done for Mia and got her from resting in between Bella's legs while she cooed at her, I started to feed her. While we did we admired our beautiful kids.. Our beautiful triplets...

Bella's Pov
Their beautiful... I still can't believe I had triplets! It hurt like hell! But it was so worth it. Every little second.. I love them so much they are just amazing. I think Mia will be the more civilized one.

"I won't let anyone hurt you guys" I cooed to my little babies as they all got done feeding and looked at me and tilted their tiny heads. While me and Carter laughed. "I will also rip anyone's head off if they dare hurt you precious Angels" Carter said looking at them and the giggled and I looked at him and shook my head

"Landon Aiden don't be players. I already told you cause I'm warning you. And I will kill you if you break a girls heart" I said looking at Landon and Aiden just giggle at me as I cradled them.

"Mia I changed your age of when your allowed to date a guy. You are not allowed to date till your 50 maybe even 60 you never know" Carter said looking at a confused Mia I just laughed along with me which made the boys laugh too. Carter looked at all of us and shrugged while he started to play with Mia's times hands. I looked into Landon and Aiden's eyes and they were beautiful. They all had tiny hairs on there head when I said tiny I was wrong they have a good amount of hair. That's probably from me and Carter. They all had my brown hair though.
                                                      ***
They are so cute!

Who wants babies?

What ships do you have of  the characters?

Who will have a baby next?