Chapter 3- Sold

Bella's Pov
I woke up to the light shining in my eyes. I grinned and got up saying to myself. 'This is going to be a good day. It's going to be a better day. And I will make sure it happens.'

After my shower I went to my closet and changed into black high waist shorts, a white crop top that met the edge of my shorts, light makeup to cover my small flaws, left my hair in its natural curly style, then I put on black converse with black strings.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to myself. I went out and headed down stairs where I saw Mrs. Wendy fixing me breakfast. Mrs. Wendy is our maid that helps around the place. Everyone knows that she means a lot to me so no one bothers her. She is old and frail so even if someone says 'you did that wrong' she will automatically feel bad. So I'm the one to watch after her.

"Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I heard a males voice yell from the kitchen. I felt anger pulse through me while I stomped into the kitchen seeing one of my dads men with an annoyed and mad face while Mrs. Wendy was working fast and looked sad.

"Get out of here before I get my dad to kill you in the worst way possible!" I yelled and the guy turned towards me and his face went from annoyed and mad to scared and fearful.

"Y-yes Isabella. I-I mean Miss. Shade" he said and went out of the room with his imaginary tail between his legs. I laughed and turned to Mrs. Wendy who smiled at me and motioned me to sit down. I did as she told me and she slid a plate of pancakes with bacon towards me. Then handed me the syrup that was warm from her heating it up for me.

"Thank you Mrs. Wendy"

"You're very welcome Bella"

"So has anyone bothered you other than that weirdo?"

"Nope"

"Good"

After we talked I finished my breakfast and went into the living room and grabbed my iPad then went outside while I passed the guards and sat in the back yard under the big willow tree I planted when I was little for my mom. The tree has a heart on it that says 'This tree is dedicated to Julia Love Shade' and the words themselves make the heart. That I made one of the men do it for me.

I sat under the tree and got on my iPad and read on Wattpad. I was reading Midnight Walk by glitter_xox. Why can't boys be like the boys in Wattpad? Can I order one from wattpadguys.com? Sadly.. Not..

While I was reading I heard a commotion in my dads office. And being the nosey person I am, I went back into the house and went straight to his office. I leaned close to the door and heard dad and my brother Alec yelling at each other. I decided to go in and check out what was going on but regretted it. When I went in boxes of my stuff were scattered around everywhere.

"What is going on here?" I asked looking at both of them while Alec glared daggers at dad.

"Yea father. Why don't you tell what's going on? Cause I think I need to hear this again! Especially with the person you're deciding on this stupid thing!" Alec yelled and I looked shocked by him and back at my father who held guilt in his eyes.

"Bella..." he started off and my eyes grew with what he just called me.. He hasn't called me Bella in years.. He usually just calls me Isabella..

"I'm so sorry.. But my gangs going down and it's sales on drugs and weapons are also going down, so I need money.. And Carter Casin came and offered me 1 million dollars.. But he would only give it to me if he got you.." my eyes widened at him. He did not do what I think he did.

"Bella.. I sold you to Carter Casin. And you will be moving in with him tomorrow." He said looking down with guilt I looked at him wide eyed with tears glazing my eyes but not coming out while my face held the emotion of pure anger.

"How could you? Stoop so low to sell me. To Carter freaking Casin!?" I yelled and his eyes slowly turned from guiltiness to anger. He came up to me and shouted things only in my worst nightmares..

"You know what Isabella? They should have taken you! Your mother should be here right now! And you should be in hell rotting with the devil himself!" He yelled in my face while I was shocked and then Alec came in front of me and pushed him away yelling at him. I didn't hear though, everything seemed like it was going in slow motion and I'll I heard was ringing.. My own dad.. Of course he would do this.. It's him..

I ran out of his office and went out of the house and passed the guards that were yelling at me to stop. But I didn't. I kept running and running until I was in the woods jogging with me out of breath with hot tears streaming down my face. I collapsed in the middle of the wood and cried peeking through my hair at the tiny fireflies flickering. I finally got up and walked around sniffing and hiccuping until I finally decided to go back home.

While I was walking I heard yelling and people giving orders. When I got closer there was 5 black trucks and a black matte Jaguar sitting there waiting for me to drive it away and marry it. A freakin Jaguar! Like dang son! But who does it belong to? When I got out of my fantasy land of marrying the Jaguar I noticed 2 of the men from the night I saw the Carter Casin giving orders to other men who were packing my stuff into he trucks.

Oh. Heck to the no! This is not happening! Not on my watch!

Then hands got wrapped around my waist and the scary and murderous Carter Casin yet stupid, pulled me towards him and smirked and dragged me away from my home.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
Oh snap!! What is Bella going to do about this? Hm? Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment