Chapter 30- Proposal

Bella's Pov
Me and Carter are in our room, the triplets were having their daily naps it's cute because when I went to check up on them Aiden and Landon were on both sides of Mia kinda like they were protecting her which was adorable!

"Hey you wanna go out tonight?" Carter asked snuggling his head into the crook of my neck while I was watching the World of Dance. I said sure and asked where we were going while I played with his hair. He told me it was a surprise and to wear something casual. I nodded as we fell asleep with each others bodies tangled together. Its currently 6:00 PM are date is at 7:00 so I played with the babies and called Alec asking him if he can watch over them which he agreed to.

I played with them for about thirty minutes then they fell asleep in their beds and went and got ready I took a nice shower and got out putting my clothes on which was washed out high waisted jeans with a pink crop top with my pink high tops. I wore nude pink tinted lipstick and a little bit of eye shadow and mascara.

By the time I was done it was time for the date. I was walking outside walking and I never noticed we had a pool or how big our house was! It was beautiful! It has a pool! And I never noticed this in 4 years?

"Hey! You ready?" Carter yelled from the patio I looked up and smiled. I yelled back saying I was and soon he came out the front door and looked at me confused.

"What is it?"

"Oh I was just looking at the house... Oh who am I kidding it's a mansion!"

"It is big" he laughed "anyway let's go" he said taking my hand I nodded and we walked to his blueLamborghini and got in and drove off. It has been a hour or two but then we came up to the beach which is a long ways from the part of New York we come from. There I saw a little table and two chairs with roses around it.

"Aww it's beautiful! But I don't really like" I said watching his face fall and I smiled and pecked his cheek making him look at me.

"I don't like it.... But I love it!" I said and he smiled we got out of the car and I ran over and sat down happily. Looking at Carter laugh and shake his head at me while I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm ready to eat!" I said happily he laughed and sat across from me. He laughed and I looked at the huge plate in front of us getting ready to rip the platter off that was covering it. Soon Carter picked it up and removed it making me see a huge heavenly bowl of spaghetti!

"Yay! Spaghetti!" I cheered he laughed and we started eating and telling funny stories and laughed, we finished and started walking on the beach. Carter then asked me if I was having a good time while holding my hand while the waves crashed against my feet in a peaceful way.

"I'm having more than a good time" I said and he grinned and pulled me closer to the water and pushed me into the water. I jumped up spitting everywhere from how salty the water is and opened my eyes slowly trying to get the slight burning to stop.

"Oh. You. Did. Not." I yelled while being wet standing there shocked. Once I got my eyes opened.

"Maybe" he said laughing holding a hand out for me to grab. But instead I grabbed it and pulled him into the water with me and laughed. "Aww! Really?' He complained waving his hands at his sides trying to dry them

"Yep" I said popping the p out. He started to chase me so I ran. We played in the water until we were soaking wet. He then stopped and got serious saying he needed to ask me something. I stopped and looked at him and smiled.

"Sure. Ask away" I said cheerfully, I could tell he was super nervous. I threw a hand over my mouth and my eyes started to water when he got on one knee and pulled out a box with the most beautiful ring.

"Isabelle Heart Shade, will you stay with me until my last breath, will you be the mother of my future children, will you give me the honor of waking up with you everyday with you in my arms, will you be mine and only mine, will you make me the ha...

"Isabelle Heart Shade, will you stay with me until my last breath, will you be the mother of my future children, will you give me the honor of waking up with you everyday with you in my arms, will you be mine and only mine, will you make me the happiest man in the world.. No existence and marry me?" He asked I cried of happiness and nodded my head like a crazy person

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" I cried while he got up and put the ring on my finger as I held my right hand over my mouth. I looked at the ring and jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much mi flora"

"I love you too" I cried into his chest. We stayed like that for awhile until he pulled away and kissed my tears away and finally kissed my lips. I smiled against his lips until he pulled away and looked at me with love.

"Let's go home Mrs. Casin" he cooed as I smiled Mrs. Casin... That sounds amazing.. When we walked to the car Carter smiled at me and smiled and picked me up twirling me around while I laughed and let my arms go lose while he did. "Ok Mr. Casin you can put me down I'm getting dizzy" I said and he laughed and sat me down but not before giving me a sweet kiss and pulled back smiling and I smiled back at my handsome husband to be.
***
Aww! Finally!

Who is excited?

What theme do you think Bella will pick?