Chapter 4- Dreams

Bella's Pov
I was struggling against him while I yelled and screamed. Then I finally got tired of it and bit his hand, he immediately let go and hissed while I ran back into my house to see Miss. Wendy trying to stop the men from taking my stuff. One of the men got mad and pushed her down and yelled at her. Oh no he did not!

"Get your hands off her!" I yelled and pushed the man away from her and glared at him while he glared back then my head jerked to the side and my left cheek started to burn. I froze while I heard Miss. Wendy scream I slowly brought my hand up to my cheek and automatically jerked back when I touched it. I looked slowly back up a this to see him smirking. He the grabbed my hair and threw me the other direction which lead to me hitting my side on a coffee table.

I groaned while Miss. Wendy was yelling for help and screaming I looked back up at the guy to see him smirking evilly. Then all you could hear was a loud and scary roar. We all looked at who made it and saw Carter standing in the door way looking at me while his jaw and fists were clenched and his eyes were a darker shade of grey. He averted his gaze from me and went to the guy who slapped me and threw me across the room. The guys eyes switched from evil to fear. But who wouldn't fear Carter Casin when he was mad?

"You have 10 minutes to run for your life" he said calmly but you could see the anger radiate off of him. The guy gulped and ran out of the house towards the woods, while Carter took deep breaths and walked towards me. I looked at him walk towards me like I was prey he finally stopped in front of me.

"Everyone in the room, get out" he said and everyone soon went out and left me and Carter by ourselves. He stared at each and then his eyes went from mine to my cheek. His hand slowly went to my cheek and rested on it making me flinch from the pain. He slowly caressed it and I sighed and surprisingly leaned into his touch which made him smile. He then took his hand and picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the house. I was too tired to fight back to I laid limply in his arms trusting him.

He started to talk to one of his men but I simply ignored him. And looked at the starry sky, then I felt him moving again and saw he was heading towards the black matte Jaguar. Oh. It must be his. He sat me in the passenger seat and let me tell you! This car is amazing! He soon got into the drivers side and buckled up while I stared at him. He then looked at me from the corner of his eye and smirked and started the car up.

"You're a creep"

"Excuse me?"

"Your staring at me like I'm the last man on earth. If you want me you should have just said something"

I was flabbergasted, I looked at him while he smirked looking at the road with amusement. I looked away from him with my mouth slightly parted and looked at the road. I then scoffed.

"But I'm not the one taking me from my home. So you must be really desperate to buy me" I said and he went from amused to flabbergasted. It was then my turn to smirk while he was trying to come up with something in his head. We drove where ever he was taking me for at least 2 hours then sleep started to consume me but before I feel asleep I heard him speak.

"True. But that means your mine now. So I can protect you forever..."

Dream
I was walking in the woods and I usually enjoy it but these woods give a creepy aroma. I stopped when I saw an opening in a shape of a circle in the the middle of the woods. I heard sticks start to snap so I freaked out and ran to the opening. I stopped and breathed heavily looking around in the circle. Then I saw shadows move and bushes rustle. Then shadows came out like human shaped shadows and they morphed into people. Dad, Alec, those two men, that perverted old man, and the guy who slapped me.

"They should have taken you Isabella!"

"I'm sorry I haven't been around I swear I'll come tomorrow!"

"Your mother is gone now"

"We enjoyed her"

"Come on sweetheart. Why don't you want to come and play?"

"You should have never crossed me little girl!"

I covered my ears to block out all the things that were coming down on me. I went down to my knees and covered my eyes and shut my eyes tightly while crying. Then everything stopped and I felt warm protective arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and looked to see Carter smiling down at me while he was holding me.

"It's ok princess. I'll protect you. I won't let anyone ever hurt or harm you again as long as I live" when he said all those things I instantly relaxed and sighed and fell into his arms letting him comfort me. I never thought I would let Carter Casin comfort me. But then a huge and I mean this shadow was as big as Godzilla loomed over us. All I heard was a evil female voice laughing and Carter wrapped his muscular arms around me tighter trying to protect me. I looked up at the shadow who was slowly morphing into a human and saw evil vibrant brown eyes.

But then everything slowly disappeared and went away. I turned around to see Carter disappear with worried eyes. I got up and looked around in the vacant black space until I saw my mom? And I saw her mouth move and she mouthed,'soon Bella. Soon' then everything went black.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
What do you guys think will happen to Bella? Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment