Chapter 9- Talent

Bella's Pov
When I went up I started to dance to the beat of the music my students were amazed and when I looked over at Carter his eyes were wide full of love, surprise, and amazement. I smirked and soon the dance was over and I bowed while everyone clapped and cheered. The most cheers were from the boys and my students I got a standing ovation. Carter just sat shocked which made me giggle to myself and smile. I walked down and got flocked by my students and the boys but I went straight to the flabbergasted Carter sitting there looking off into space.

"You impressed pretty boy?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded slowly got up and you know what he did! He grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine! I just met him 2 days ago and were already giving each other's DNA? Bruh. I finally gave into the kiss and heard people cheer. I pulled away and blushed which I normally never do. He looked at me and smirked his beautiful grey eyes staring into my dull ones.

"My side hoe!" I heard someone yell so I turned to see my best friend coming towards me. I squealed and ran over to her and hugged her.

"You did amazing! I wish I could dance that good!"

"Thanks! I missed you so much!"

"It's only been a few days"

"Still!"

We laughed and Chelsea looked over to the boys but the one she looked at the most was Wes. I smirked at her and she looked at me and shook her head and whispered in my ear and said. "Not my type" I laughed and she just smiled while Wes was eye raping her. I laughed at him and he just grunted and looked away looking back at Bri who was talking to the twins.

"Helloooo" one of my youngest boy students, Greg said looking at Pierce wiggling his eyebrows. Greg is gay like Pierce but Greg is 16 and I think Pierce is like 23. So I gave a firm look at Greg and told him no. He huffed and backed away while Pierce laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Chelsea.

"I wanna do something" she complained tugging my arm. I laughed and pushed her off and told her to hang on. I then got my students in a group and they started spamming me with questions.

"Why haven't you taught us that?"

"Can we go into advance now?"

"We are ready! Please?"

Before anyone else could say anything I stomped my foot on the ground and yelled. "Attention!" They all stood there ground and stood up like sticks with there heads high. I love them. I smirked when I saw all the boys in the same position and Carter looked at them like they were stupid. I got close to my students and did an evil smirk.

"This my children is victory" I said before backing away quickly and landed a round house kick on Carter's side which he groaned and looked at me. It was pretty funny cause he kinda looked constipated. I laughed and he looked at me like I was a mad woman.

"Jesus woman. I said punch not a freakin round house kick to the side!" He said holding his side. I was about to laugh but everyone else beat me to it. Chelsea snorted and my students all laughed and yelled skills! While the boys were making fun of how Carter just got beat up by a girl. He growled while holding his sides and rolled his eyes I then gasped getting his attention.

"What? What is it?"

"Are you a werewolf? You just growled!"

He shook his head and stood straightforward and when he walked he did his weird limp thing and every time I laugh. My students would just laugh to themselves while the boys and including Chelsea made fun of him. Because I was feeling random I yelled out,"FREESTYLE!" And all of my students did perfect as well as me the boys were just.... Awful. Chelsea was dancing like she was in a club. And Carter? Don't get me started on that.. It looks like he is fan girling over a boy band. After we all stopped I looked at the boys and Carter and snapped my fingers and my students got behind me. Chelsea raised her hands up in defense and backed away. I smirked and we all started a routine we did together.

Carter and the boys were impressed while Chelsea yelled out,"get it!". It was a routine to a remix of Heathens. If you wonder what kind of dance we do it's shuffle dancing or some people call it rave. Tutting. Animatronic, or robot. Beat. Like that. It's really fun, that's why I do it. But I hope I can also do writing one day. That would be amazing. Once we got done we were in our finishing positions with them bowed to me while my hands were out like you would see on Egyptian Walls. My right hand was out in front and left behind. It is what you would imagine tutting would be like. It took me 5 years to get to where I am.

Carter smiled while the boys were in awe. Chelsea cheered and my students just goofed off while pushing each other. Mainly the boys. This is why women live longer. Most boys don't have that much common sense... No offense to boys or men... But it's kinda true.. When Greg pushed Nolan he fell into a puddle and got his clothes dirty.

"Oh come on!" He yelled out getting up and Greg laugh along with Jake. Nolan smirked and pushed them both into the puddle while the girls watched. Shannon, JC, and KC snickered at them while Taylor, Miley, and Bri rolled there eyes and said how immature they were being and how they need to grow up. I laughed and shook my head.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
Hope you like this chapter. Who else likes Dytto? She is one of my top dancing idols. Along with the Royal Family. Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment