Character Review!

Authors Note
Hello my lovelies *cheers* ok this is not a chapter sadly.. *whines* this is a character review of the characters so far I hope you enjoy!! *cheers*

"- author  "- characters audience

"Hello Wattpad community! Welcome to Character Hotspot!*cheers* because Logan *cough cough* died.." *cheers* "haha I will be reviewing him for you guys! Logan Charles Casin brother to Carter Jr Casin and he is pure evil and sneaky as a fox! And a little lying butt!"

"Hey" *cheers* *whistles* *girls screaming* "Oh hello Carter nice to have you today!" "Nice to be here" *wink* *girls fainting and screaming*"Good now why don't you tell us about your self?""Well my name is Carter Jr Casin boyfriend to the most be...

"Oh hello Carter nice to have you today!"
"Nice to be here" *wink* *girls fainting and screaming*
"Good now why don't you tell us about your self?"
"Well my name is Carter Jr Casin boyfriend to the most beautiful girl in the world Isabella Heart Shade" *annoyed eye rolls from girls* "father to Aiden Kevin Casin, Mia Grace Casin, and Landon Grey Casin. And the most feared sexiest gang leader in the world! And I'm brother with that idiot Logan Charles Caisn.."

"Well the girls love you! But in my opinion keep Bella she's a keeper but anyway we sadly we have to move on have a wonderful day Mr

"Well the girls love you! But in my opinion keep Bella she's a keeper but anyway we sadly we have to move on have a wonderful day Mr. Casin!"
"You too Miss...?"
"Just call me Miss. Spirit" *wink*
"Ok bye"

"Next up we have...!" *drum rolls*
"Hi!" *cheers* *boys whistling*
"Hello Miss. Shade it's-"
"Who whistled?! Huh?! I will kill all the guys that so what look at Mi flora! I will-"
"Carter! Calm down it's a show their just being friendly go back stage and watch the triplets!"
"Fine..."
"Well anyway haha it's nice to have you!"
"I'm happy to be here!"
"So Bella why don't you tell, us about yourself?"
"Ok! Well my name is Isabella Heart Shade my friends just call me Bella I am girlfriend to Carter that hothead that just came out" *laughs* "mother to Aiden, Landon, and Mia same as what Carter said in his introduction and Chelsea Ann Pre is my sister but not by blood! But she acts like it oh wait Pierce your my best friend too!"