Chapter 24- New Enemy

Wes' Pov
After Ash ran out of the house the guys helped me into a room where Bella is getting this stupid bullet out of my leg. She is experienced from where she had to help with her fathers gang. Let me tell you. If you have ever got shot you know how I feel right now! I feel like crap! And Bella going into my wound with a tool isn't exactly the most pleasurable thing in the world. I moaned in pain when Bella moved it around trying to get a hold of the bullet.

"Bella be careful!" I yelled and I forgot where she is pregnant her emotions are everywhere... Why did I open my big mouth?...

"I'm sorry..." She said still trying to get billet out while I heard her sniffles. I sighed and said sorry and she nodded smiling and I looked over to Carter and he had a I-dare-you-do-it-again-and-I-will-kill-you face I gulped and moan louder in pain. She looked at me worriedly and I felt her get a hold of the bullet which made me sick. She slowly pulled it out I looked at the bullet she pulled out and cringed. She also cringed and looked towards Carter asking him with her eyes and her face read what-do-I-do I chuckled and she ladies the bullet on the table.

"Did you see who shot you?" Carter asked getting up coming over looking at the bullet. I told him all I saw was a shadow figure and it was too late to react when the person shot. Carter asked the security outside if they saw anything and they said they didn't. I yelled in pain when Bella sprayed alcohol on my wound. She mumbled a small sorry and started to stitch me up.

"Carter! I know who shot Wes" I heard Ash yell coming into the room and cringed when he saw me and I growled at him and he raised his hands up and shrugged. He looked at Carter and said words I wish he didn't say.

"It was my sister Arden. She escaped jail" he said and I groaned in annoyance and pain. Carter growled and stood up walking over to Ash standing in front of him. Carter is a little bit taller then Ash.

"What the heck did she want?" Carter asked and Bella was too focused on my wound to worry about it. And then that changed when a ash spoke again.

"She said her boss ordered her to kill... Erm.. Kill.."

"Go ahead Ash. I don't have all day"

"She was going to kill Bella.." Ash said really fast and covered his face waiting for a blow. Carter was shaking in rage and surprisingly Bella looked at calm as a cucumber. This women has something seriously wrong with her if she is calm after hearing that. Carter yelled and punched the wall.

"Carter calm yourself. I'm trying to focus" Bella said and Carter looked at her like she was crazy. Bella was close to stitching my wound and Carter walked over to her and stared at her. Please don't make her move.. That would hurt so bad..

Carter's Pov
"Bella. How are you so calm about this? This crazy women wanted to kill you!" I yelled and she looked so freaking calm. She looked at me for a second and back at Wes' leg.

"I know Carter. But I'm used to threats. I have many questions about how Ash has a sister and a lot but I'm not going to stress about it, I have a baby in me. And I can't mess up on Wes' stitches" she said and I calmed down a little but was still very mad. I sighed and started to pace around the room. Ash excused himself out and went away and Bella was just finishing up Wes' wound. She waddle over to the wheelchairs and got one and told me to help him into it while she cleaned and sanitized the tools. I walked over to Wes and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry dude but you're going to have to put your arm around me.. I don't want to do this either but if I disobey Bella she might kill me" I said and he rolled his eyes and I helped him up and sat him into the wheelchair while he groaned. After I did that I called some of my men and told them to start looking for Arden Wellston. They all said yes sir and I hung up. I sighed and looked over at Bella who was washing the tools with a cringe on her face. I walked over to her and told her to sit down while I took over here. She nodded and kissed my cheek and went over and sat down.

"Are you feeling better Wes?" Bella asked looking at Wes he nodded and looked at his stitched up leg. He cringed and looked back up at Bella and she laughed at his face. He shook my head and Wes looked at me and had a face that read what-the-fudge I shrugged and looked at her laughing so hard her eyes where watering. I shook my head again with a smile on my face and put the tools up and sat down.

"Mi flora? Are you ok?" I asked she straightened out and nodded smiling while blushing I smirked and Wes rolled his eyes. Bella got up and looked at Wes' leg and started to walk back over to her chair until she suddenly grabbed the table beside her and grabbed her stomach. I got up and went beside her and she started to scream. The boys came down and looked at her worriedly.

"Bella? What's wrong?" I asked trying to stay calm she then grabbed onto my arm and squeezed hard. She hasn't strong grip. "My.. My water broke! It's time! This baby is coming now!" She yelled and I froze its time... It's time.. It's time.. It's time!
                                                        ***
Oh! Snap!

Is Bella ok? He baby is coming early!

What is Carter going to do?

What gender will the baby be?