Chapter 25- Birth

Bella's Pov
"My.. My water broke! It's time! This baby is coming now!" I yelled and he stood there like he was stupid. I screamed when a pain shot through my stomach. He came back into reality and yelled at the boys to start helping me and packing the bags and to hurry. Carter helped me with Cole up the stairs into his car. He drove like a crazy man and every time he ran a red light I yelled at him to slow down. He didn't and we soon made it to the hospital, he grabbed me out of the car and put me in a wheelchair they brought out. The nurses pushed me in taking me to a room. Dr. Verse came in and Carter looked neutral. That's what I love about him. He is reasonable in situations like this.

"Ok. Bella. I need you to start pushing in the count of 3. 1.... 2.....3!" He yelled loud and I started to yell and push Carter held my hand and whispered sweet things into my ear. After a long time pushing this baby out of me it was over. Freakin bloody murder! I'm I supposed to still feel this pain? Is this right!

"Ok. Bella. Honey listen. There is another one coming you need to push again" Dr. Verse said and I screamed and started to push and push Carter yelled at Dr. Verse for a moment before going back to whispering in my ear like you can do this or you're doing great. After he whispered all of the sweet things and me going through a living hell I was done. And yet the freakin pain was still there. I swear to everything holy if Dr. Verse says there is another one on the wa-

"Another ones coming. Get ready" he said and I was so frustrated and in pain I screamed at the top my lungs and started to push again. Carter looked at me shocked and I squeezed his hand very tight and he just winched.

"Geez women you have a grip" he said and I looked at him and if stares could kill Carter would be very much dead. He looked terrified and I went back to pushing and I was really tired and wanted to give up but Dr. Verse and Carter encouraged me. I finally gave one last push and heard crying. I swear if there is anymore...

"Good job Bella. You have triplets, 2 boys and 1 girl" Dr. Verse said and I took a deep breathe a relaxed. I looked at Carter and smiled. He looked at me and smiled and I stared at him and I think it's time to tell him what happened to my mother. They have to clean the babies off so I'll tell him while there doing that.

"Carter. I'm ready to tell you about my mother.."

"Bella.. You don't have to.."

"I want to" I said taking a deep breathe and beginning,"I was 5 and I was in the living room with my mom and she was teaching me how to spell my name. I kept spelling it like B-E-L-A and she smiled each time which made me smile. We were in the middle of learning and we heard a knock at the door.. Mom went and got it and when she did 2 big men came in and demanded for me or mom.. She kissed my head and went with the men but my dad started to come down and by the time he did it was too late.. Me and Alec hid and by the time it was all over.. My mom was gone along with the men.. It was my fault.." I said and started to sniffle feeling the tears in my eyes. Carter shook his head and took my face in his hands and made me look at him.

"Bella it was not your fault. Never think that again" he said and I nodded and once in my life I feel like it wasn't my fault.. No. I know it's not my fault. By the time we were done talking they brought the babies in I took the boys and Carter had the girl. They were so beautiful. Chelsea was wrong about me getting 1 baby I got blessed with 3. Dr. Verse walked in and had a clipboard.

"So what are their names? The girl was born last, that one was born second and that one was born first"

"Mia Grace Casin" Carter said looking at me and smiling and I finished with the boys names,"Landon Grey Casin and Aiden Kevin Casin" I said smiling back at Carter and looking at Dr. Verse, he smiled and nodded writing them down. I looked into Landon and Aiden's eyes and they were both a light grey like Carter's. I looked at Mia and she had brown eyes. She probably got that from my side, both my parents have brown eyes along with Alec. I got my grey eyes from my grandma my eyes are grey but sometimes they look blue.

"They are beautiful.." I said rubbing Landon's head were I felt little hairs. I smiled and looked at Carter who was looking at Mia with pride ignoring me.

"Mia. You will not get a boyfriend until you're 40 and you will be my little princess along with your brothers who are my little princes and me and your mother are the queen and king" he said and Mia tilted her head which made me laugh and I looked at Landon and Aiden. Aiden was born first, Landon was born second, and Mia was born last.

"Aiden. Landon. When you grow older you better treat girls right and be a proper gentleman" I said and Carter snorted.

"They are boys. You can't tame them unless the one comes along. Like how you came along into my life" he said I smiled and rolled my eyes and whispered to myself.

"Then that means Mia can have boyfriend at 10"

"What!"
***
Triplets! Babies everywhere!

Who thought Bella would have triplets?

What do you think the triplets will grow up to be or do?

How will everyone react?