Chapter 15- Secret Revealed

Carter's Pov
Me and Logan didn't have that good of a relationship as brothers.. But.. When I saw him dead with his face and... Something went off... We are brothers for Christ sake! How can I not feel bad or feel awful when I see my brother lying on the floor dead? Bella is my only life line now.. Other than the boys.. But they can't give me what I want only Bella can. That is love. Bella doesn't love me now and I know that but I know she likes me she doesn't show it much but I know she does. She has too.

"Come on. Let's go to the bedroom" she said and I nodded slightly and leaned back and her eyes held concern. I sighed and she smiled comforting me. I smiled back and we began to walk upstairs. When we made it in she sat me in the bed and went into the closet. She came back out dresses in long black socks that reached above her knees and one of my black t-shirts that went it her lower thigh. She had a pair of my shorts and boxers. She knows I never wear a a shirt. She came over and handed it to me.

"Change and we will watch one of your favorite movies" she said and went to the tv looking through the movies. I smiled and took my old clothes and put on my boxers and shorts. She turned around and smiled when she saw I was dressed. She motioned me to lay down and I followed her order. She dropped the movies behind her and bent over to pick it up and she showed her underwear a little. I'm respectful to Bella to I looked away but not before glancing a little.

"So what do you want to watch? Guardians of the Galaxy? Transformers? Alien Covenant? Or... A-Annabelle" she said and I caught how she stuttered when she said Annabelle. I smirked and put on a thinking face.

"I want to watch Annabelle" I said and you could see her gulp I laughed and got up and went by the door and clicked a button.

"Yes? Ash would you get off me! I will punch you! And you know how hard I punch!"

"You are lucky Pierce. A hot guy like me with ya"

"You're stupid. Anyway did you need something Carter?"

"Yes. Bella and I will be watching Annabelle so if you hear her scream don't freak out. Tell the rest of the guys and tell the rest of my men" I said and you could hear wrestling in the background. I sighed and rubbed the temple of the nose with my fingers.

"Sorry Carter. Two idiots are being stupid! And ok I will do that. Have a good nigh- for the love of God! Ash! Get off me!"

I hung up and rolled me eyes smiling a little. I looked back at Bella to see her shaking hands put the CD in. I smiled and turned off the light and she squealed and looked at me then sighed. I walked over back over to the bed and sat down and clapped my hands twice and the lamps came on. She looked at me and I opened my arms for her to come over and she ran over and jumped into my arms snuggling her head into my chest.

"It's ok. I won't let her get you. And ya know. It's not real" I said and I felt her whine I laughed and grabbed the remote and pressed play. We were half way through the movie and to the part where Annabelle appeared when the lady was looking under the door at her baby. Bella screamed and put her arms around my waist and her head in the chest. My arm was wrapped arm her.

"Shh. It's ok princess. I'm here" I said and she nodded. The movie was soon over and Bella look horrified. I laughed and turned the lights back on. She laughed too and looked at me.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why was Logan supposed to be in jail?" She asked and I sighed and ran my hand across my face and she tilted her head. I walked back over to the bed and sat next to her.

"Well... When we were little Logan, Evelyn, and me were outside playing an-"

"Who was Evelyn?" She asked and I didn't show anything on my face but I freaked out inside. Dang it! I didn't mean to tell her about Evelyn! Not yet at least.

"She was a friend" I said and she nodded,"we were only 10 at the moment Evelyn was 6. Our dad was inside working on gang business. And yes he did that stuff. Mom was watching us play and gun shots started and Logan smiled evilly and said something like this is what we deserve. Mom was shot in front of us I was running away while my dads men were attacking Evelyn ran but I never saw her after that. My mom and dad were killed but when the cops came Logan described himself like a mad person and they took him to a mental rehab and then jail. I took over the gang business at 10 years old" I said and she soon hugged me making us fall over onto the bed. I could hear her sold sniffles while I ran my hand through her curly brown hair.

"Shh. It's ok princess. I'm fine now" I said and she looked at me and kissed me. I gladly returned it and she pulled away looking me in the eyes while holding my face.

"You are stronger than you think Carter. And you're a nicer person than people say" she said and hugged me by my waist and I hugged her back. She is the goodness in my life. She is my own personal light for my darkness. If only she knew the real me.. She would be terrified. The Carter that kills. But I won't allow myself to ever let her see that side of me.

"I also need to tell you something. But tomorrow"
                                                    ***
So. Cute! I'm going to update a lot of chapters today so enjoy!

Who do you guys think Evelyn really was?

So Logan. Who is sad that he is gone?

Who hates scary movies?

What does Bella need to tell Carter?