Chapter 29- Memories

Carter's Pov
---4 years later---
It's been 4 years since Susan attacked we got rid of all of her gang some who wanted to join my gang lived but others weren't so lucky. The triplets are 4 years old now, Bella is 26 now she had the triplets 4 years ago and she has been with me for at least a year. I'm 28 now, Arden got sent back to jail but they heightened security. Bella and I are doing good, we are all in the living room and by all I mean me, Bella, the triplets, the boys, Alec, Chelsea, and Ava was on her way. Alec and Pierce are actually dating which Bella finds adorable. Pierce is more of the girl in the relationship.

"I remember that day.. It was hectic and I was terrified" Bella said remembering the day Susan captured her and took her hostage. I sighed while Bella was between my legs my head resting on her shoulder while my hands were resting on her stomach and her hands covered mine. I kissed her shoulder and nodded looking at the triplets play in the floor.

"Yea that was scary. I thought I was going to lose you" I said and looked at everyone, Alec was sitting next to Pierce and the boys were siting and Chelsea huffed because she didn't know any of this until like a month ago. The triplets were giggling while they were playing with their toys. Landon's head is shaved because when his brown hair was long and I mean it was down to his ears he didn't want to brush it or wash it or anything Bella told me we should do something but I said we shouldn't. After a month it started to get matted and he got mad so we shaved it off. Auden still has his brown hair but it's short. Mia has long dark brown hair a mixture of mine and Bella's color.

"Daddy I want food" Mia said while Landon and Aiden agreed, I sighed and got up making Bella move I went to the kitchen and got ham Lunchables and blue squeeze its. I went back into the living room and told them not to get it on the carpet and handed it to them. Bella moved again for me to sit down and we got back into the same position we were in.

Bella's Pov
I still can't believe we had to shave poor little Landon's head. But he still looks handsome. I can't believe they are already 4! I sighed while Carter rubbed my hands.

"Hey people! Did you miss me!" Ava yelled coming into the house I laughed and watched Ash get up and walked over to her.

"Hey boo" he said while he pecked her lips and hugged her then pulled back looking at her. I swear they are so cute! I'm glad Ash met Ava. They are an A+ couple! Get it? Their names both begin with A? No?.. Ok then..

"Hey tease" she said as she walked past him into the living room. Looking around and then her eyes landed onto the triplets and she made goo goo eyes at them and cooed.

"Hello little ones" she said looking at the triplets they took one look at her and started giggling at her, they look Ava and I think it's adorable. She said they loved her while they giggled at her eating their food. I heard Carter make a pfft noise. I rolled my eyes knowing he is jealous.

"Yea, but they love us more cause we're their parents" Carter said while I laughed while Mia came over to me and sat on my lap making me bounced her up and down. Then held Aiden when he came over while Carter was holding Landon. We moved a little away so we could hold them. She told him he was just jealous and he rolled his eyes and grunted making me and Ava laugh along with Chelsea and the rest.

"Your just like Ash.. We don't need another Ash." Cole said looking at her with his arms crossed leaning back into the couch. Connors eyes got wide before he spoke in a exhausted tone.

"Oh dear God..." Connor said with horror on his face which made me laugh. "Well apparently you have another one" she said standing proudly next to Ash. Cole muttered great under his breath and Ash smirked along with Ava.

"Thanks babe" - "I appreciate it" Ash said interrupting Ava. My eyes widened and I had this feeling Cole was going to say something familiar. Then Cole mumbled 'gay wad' under his breath and I started to laugh hard while the triplets went away playing again. "Oh my lord! Do you remember my first day here?!" I said excitedly while laughing.

Flashback
"Well.. My best friend told me a joke and said each time there is an awkward silence a gay person is born. I'm not being mean about it, I actually love the LGBT community" I said smiling and getting up dusting myself off. And this time everyone laughed even the guy who acted all tough.

"Guys! Cole is laughing!" The guy named Ash yelled and pointed at the guy I assume is named Cole. Cole snarled and left but not before mumbling 'gay wad' and Ash laughed while everyone else chuckled at them.

"Thanks babe! I appreciate it!" Ash yelled...
___________
Flashback over

We all laughed except Alec who just looked confused so we had to tell him. I assume Ava knows because Ash told her I told Chelsea. Once we told him Alec looked at me and shook his head and his eyes widened and I looked at him confused.

"Is that how I was born?" He asked and Carter stuffed his fist in his mouth and I looked at Alec and Pierce slapped his head and that's what made us all laugh. Alec rubbed his head and gave Pierce a what-was-that-for? Look. We all laughed harder because that memory was amazing.
                                                     ***
I don't remember if I put Carter's age before so if I get it wrong tell me. Thank you my magical sea unicorns!

Who wants a sequel?

Who still wants to figure out why Bella mother was in her dream and said soon?

What do you think?