Chapter 28- Captured

Susan's Pov
I'm the person who hired Arden to kill Bella... Yep I'm her boss leader of The Sparrows that live in Chicago far away from New York but I came here to get Carter to marry me or something so I could have his gang I mean come on his gang is the strongest most feared! In the world! But Bella ruined my plans. Yes I'm the one gang who is rising that everyone wants to take out. I was going to kill Bella but I have a way better idea what to do with her.

"Let her go Susan!" Carter yelled coming out of his hiding place in the woods once he saw us. I laughed and looked at Bella's limp body and back at Carter.

"I can't! You see, she is apart of my plan!" I shouted back at him smirking. You could see him growl in annoyance.

"What plan?" He yelled very angry and annoyed. I chuckled to myself and rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Well you see! My original plan was to kill her! To try and get you to fall in live with me and I could have your gang! But then I can hold her hostage and make you do anything I want!" I shouted to him.

"Don't do it!" He yelled storming closer to the patio to their room.

"Mmm.. where am I?" Bella woke up! Goodie! Now let's let the real fun get started! This is going to really fun now..

"Bella! Your awake!" I shouted so Carter could hear me oh and don't worry about the three dumb butts we have them imprisoned I think there names were Cake, Andy, and West? Oh no wait Cole, Ash, and Wes.

"BELLA!" Carter yelled.... Let's get started with the fun... This is going to very and I mean very entertaining.

Pierce's Pov
I knew what to do, while Carter is talking with Susan... I called Alec to get his gang together, then called the rest of our gang. They all said they were coming to help us.

Bella's Pov
"Wha-what's happening?" I asked looking at that girl and another girl that looked a little familiar. Wait she looks like that girl I saw close to the basement..

"Oh hello dear" the girl we saw at the mall said with the other girl that was holding me laughed. Crazy people..

"My names Susan and this is Arden" Susan said cheerfully oh no... Ash's sister.... And the crazy slut...

"Susan let her go!" I heard Carter yell looking up at us. I looked around and spotted him and gasped.

"Ah. Ah. Ah Carter! You don't want to make me angry! Do you want to know what happens? This is what happens!" Susan yelled and she clicked a button that was in her hand

"AHH!" I screamed when I started to feel a shocking pain in my head it was excruciating! I screamed and got into my knees holding tight on my head.

"STOP!" Carter yelled and you could visibly see how mad he was even if you were a long ways from him.

"There is a chip on the back of her head! I can use this little button to my use!" She laughed evilly.. Logan and her would have made a fantastic couple... I heard a faint noise of crying.... My babies! No.. My children!

"I'll do anything! Just don't touch my children" I cried begging her to leave my children alone. I didn't know if she had them I just want to make sure they are ok. I will not have this crazy women hurting my children!

"Bella don" - "well then... You will work for me, and help me Carter give up his gang!" She whispered the laughed then gunshots. One gunshot followed by many. Then one beside me and someone tackled Arden. I opened my eyes to meet with Susan's cold lifeless eyes. I turned around to see Cole.

"Let's go" Cole said I nodded and ran out of the house way ahead of Cole. Trying to reach my family.

"Bella!" Carter yelled running towards me I ran towards him in full speed and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he held me up with his arms around me.

"Where are my babies?" I asked crying into his shoulder

"With Pierce" he said hugging the life out of me. "I thought I was going to lose you.." He said I could hear him sniffing and breathing hard. Aw he is crying for me.

"I'm fine.. It over now" I said just as Pierce walked over to us carrying my children. Thank God!

"Mia, Landon, Aiden!" I yelled while I jumped out of Carter's arms and ran to them I kissed them all over their heads and took Mia and Aiden while Carter got Landon.

"Thank God you guys are safe!" I cried as Carter pulled is into a family group hug. Alec ran over and picked me up and hugged me

"Are you ok? Are the babies ok!?" He freaked out and looked over me and then the babies

"Heh yea I'm fine and the babies are too" I laughed looking at his concerned face turn into relief. Carter looked at me and smirked and I know he is going to do something to bother Alec.

"Thank goodness" he breathed out looking up at the sky. Carter looked at me and then at Alec. I shook my head.

"Hey! What about me!?" Carter asked looking at Alec offended Alec didn't ask him if he was ok. Alec rolled his eyes.

"Are you ok Carter?" Alec grumbled looking at Carter with no care at all

"Good, thanks for asking" he said looking happy and satisfied. After that I asked what we were going to do now. Because frankly the house is in pieces right now. Well the inside is.

"You and the children are going to rest and m and the rest of the gang will get ride of the bodies and clean up" Carter said both Alec and Carter got there gangs together.

"Ok everyone listen up!" Alec yelled as everyone got quite listening. "All you are going to start cleaning up the house and outside and don't even think about stealing anything!" Carter yelled throughout the yard to the gangs. They all listened and started cleaning up while me and the triplets went and rested up.
                                                    ***
Well.. She's gone.

Who is happy Susan is gone?

What will happen to Arden?

When will Carter and Bella make their relationship official like in marriage!