Chapter 35- Karma

Bella's Pov
---11 years later---
It's been an amazing 11 years with my family.. We actually had 4 more kids and I mean I'm sorry we forgot to use our grown up balloons.. The triplets are 16 now. We had Claire who is 11, Maya who is 8, Dalton who is 5, and Scarlett who is 5 months. Me and Carter. I'm 37 and Carter is 39. We still look the same I think and I'm still dancing with me being very popular on Wattpad. The triplets are have my hair except Mia who had dark brown hair and they all have brown eyes. Claire, Maya, and Dalton have my color hair and eyes as for Scarlett she has black hair and my grayish blue eyes. Claire, Mia, and Maya got my curly hair except theirs is more tame.

Then we had 2 dogs we got them when we had Dalton. Echo who is a Husky and Cam who is a German Shepard. They are both boys and they are both fixed and trained.

"Mom! I can't find Maya and Aiden and Landon won't tell me where she is!" Mia complained while her brothers were snickering at her

"Mom! I can't find Maya and Aiden and Landon won't tell me where she is!" Mia complained while her brothers were snickering at her. I huffed because I was in my joggers fixing dinner, trying to make a new dance, and holding Dalton. I glared at the boys and after all these years I have to go to mad mama bear mode. They gulped and then I heard a giggle behind Mia. I looked and saw Maya. Mia turned around and saw her.

"You're really bad at hide and seek" she said crossing her arms looking Mia and Mia huffed and picked her up glaring at the boys while they shrugged and started to wrestle unexpectedly which made me laugh at them. I shook my head and sat Dalton down while he ran off laughing and I prayed to God he wouldn't trip. That kid is the most clumsiest thing ever. He takes it after me. Then Carter came down with a sleeping Scarlett we all call her Scar and Carter said she was going to be a bad girl when she gets bigger.

"Mi flora. Look. Even when she's sleeping she looks like a warrior" he said and I rolled my eyes looking at her sleep. I smiled and kissed her head making her smile a little. I laughed and kissed Carter and heard Mia make a gross noise and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey mommy. What are we having for dinner?" Dalton asked while he rode Echo in and Commander walked behind them. I laughed and picked up Dalton setting him on his feet from Echo.

"We are having spaghetti" I said and he clapped and went out and then Maya came in and asked something awful and something I trusted with the triplets to never repeat.

"Hey mom can I have a grown up balloon? Landon and Aiden said only boys can have it. But I want one" Maya said and I looked at the boys who were laughing up a storm trying to hold it by putting their fist in their mouths. I glared at them and they stopped and I then looked at Maya. Karma is truly a female dog..

"Honey.. You don't need any either.. You'll understand when you get older. Don't ask anymore questions or you won't get dessert and you two!" I said as Maya walked out and Landon and Aiden stared at me and I could see there faces and it read oh-crap!

"Boys why did you tell her that?"

"She found your guys condoms so we said it was grown up balloons"

"We were just trying to help"

I sighed and shook my head I waved them off with my hand and they went off but Carter yelled after them to take Scarlett and occupy her. When they went away I sighed and rubbed my head and Carter came behind me wrapping his hands around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder while he kissed my neck. I sighed in content and played with his hair.

"I love you mi flora"

"I love you too. Who thought it was this hard to take care of children" I said and he sighed on my neck and we just stood there. Soon dinner was ready so we sat the plates out and told the kids to come into the dinning room. They all say down while I fed Scarlett her baby food and Carter watched after Dalton. Carter ate his food while he fed me. We all talked about how are day was.

"So Aiden how is basketball, baseball, and football going for you? Still got good grades?" Carter asked and he nodded and looked towards me along with Landon and Mia. Please don't ask about the dance..

"Have you made the dance yet?" They all asked and I sighed and shook my head and they sighed. Aiden is very athletic but he loves dance. Landon is athletic too he plays soccer, football, and basketball. Mia plays volleyball and she is in drama club. They all play a sport. Maya is trying softball and Dalton is in little league. Scar just watches and giggles and that's her way of cheering. I love my family they are just perfect. Landon and Carter went out once and Landon came back with the exact same piercings as Carter on his ears. I made Carter sleep on the couch that night.

For some reason I feel like something is going to happen.. I don't know why though.. I feel like something or someone is missing.. That one women I saw that looked familiar I haven't seen her in 11 years.. But for some reason it feels like I know her.... I don't know why either. And I swear I saw someone in a alleyway watching me when I was walking home from my dance studio. But then they were gone but I don't think too much of it.

"Aw. Dalton! You got that all over me and you!"
***
😭 it's the end my magical sea unicorns! But I swear I'm going to do a sequel I swear! I had an amazing time writing this book and I want to thank everyone who commented and voted!

I love you crazy stalkers and perverts! ❤️😘 (if you wanna stalk me more I have a twitter account 😌 it's shishter_stans)