Chapter 22- Gang Party

Bella's Pov
---1 week later---
Me and Carter have been good my wound is doing much better Carter actually invited me to be his date to a party for gang leaders or something. I was currently in our room looking over a baby instructions book. While I was dancing to music. I'm a multitasker ok? I was dancing when Chelsea came in and she started to try to dance too and she failed completely so I decided to show off to her. She snorted and I laughed while turning off my music and set my books down she looked at the book and laughed.

"Bella you'll be an amazing mother! Don't worry! Plus it's not like your having 3! You're only having 1" we went to the doctor a few days ago and I told them not to tell me anything only the health of the baby I want it to be a surprise. Carter doesn't know either. I smiled and the thing is, Wes invited Chelsea as his date. He hides his feelings though and still plays around with girls. But golly! Chelsea was flirting with a guy to see how Wes would react and he freakin punched the dude! It's was actually funny. The party starts at 5 and ends at 8. It's 3:30 now so we are getting ready. It's supposed to be a black and white partly so I wore more black and Chelsea wore more white.

When we were done I had to do my makeup and hers. I put light eyeshadow, mascara, winged eyeliner, and did my eyebrows. I do my eyebrows always! It's a priority, without it up it isn't bad but I just fill in the gaps. I did the same for Chelsea except she wanted a little foundation. She looked at my shoes and sighed.

"What?"

"Those aren't good to wear with a dress Bella. Those are technically sneakers" she said and I looked at my shoes and pouted looking back up at Chelsea. She had her arms crossed and I looked at her shoes they were sandals. See I'm not a really girly girl but I do wear makeup. I'm perfectly fine with a bare face, makeup is just fun. I shrugged my shoulders and she sighed and said whatever. I laughed and we walked out of me and Carters room after we put perfume on. We walked down the stairs and Carter looked at me and smiled. Ash was with Ava and Wes was with Chelsea. Connor and Cole were alone. Pierce said he had a surprise date.

"You look beautiful mi flora" he said and I blushed while Chelsea and Ava awed and they both punched Ash and Wes. They both looked confused. Chelsea wanted to tell him to make a cute nickname for her but she just glared at him and he shrugged. Ava told Ash and he thunk.

"I'll call you chipmunk"

"Why?"

"Because your cute and your cheeks are chubby" Ash said pinching Ava's cheeks she swatted them away and muttered to herself while we laughed. I met Ava after my operation she is a really nice woman. We all went into a limo and drove to the party. When we got there we saw all kinds of people most of the men were buff and had tattoos and most the women had faces full of makeup and slutty dresses. Some were on leases which made me made... I've heard of creepy old men selling innocent girls to bad people.. The Sex Trade... Awful.

"Let's go mi flora" Carter said helping me out of the limo. The boys and girls followed. I really don't know why I call them boys.. They are men and you can clearly see it. When we walked in I felt like all eyes were on me. I didn't care so I went to the girls and pulled them away from there dates. I pulled them to the food sadly I can't drink because of the baby. But I can sure eat. I looked at the food and felt the need to puke and cry of happiness at the same time. I smiled weakly and ran off to the bathroom and puked, I washed my mouth with water and went back. Ava and Chelsea looked at me worriedly. I shrugged and grabbed a plate of food.

"Geez Bella what the heck? You just puked and now your eating?" Chelsea asked and I looked at her and glared at her while I put a cracker with cheese on it into my mouth. She raised her hands up and I smiled and went to a table with my food while the girls followed. After I crammed the food into my face and ate it all I wanted to dance so me and the girls went to dance. Boys surrounded us and some creepy old men. I ignored it and had fun with the girls. I looked over and saw a women with another women staring at me. Why does she look so familiar? I simply shrugged it off and went back to dancing.

"Bella. I don't think Carter is too happy, he looks like he is going to kill all these guys. Ash and Wes look like it too. Oh and Pierce is talking to your brother" Ava said and I looked away from the women and at Pierce to see he is talking to my brother I squealed and pushed the guys out of my way and was going to go talk to the lovers but someone grabbed me.

"Hey! Let me go!" I yelled at the guy he looked made but smirked.

"Not a chance doll. You pushed me and you're going to pay" he said and I screamed when he twisted my wrist. The girls were yelling at him but I'm guessing his guards were holding them back and then a shot was heard. Everyone stopped and looked towards the sound. I saw Carter looking peed with the guys and Alec. Carter had his gun in the air with smoke coming out of it. The guy who twisted my wrist looked petrified.

"The only one paying Mr. Santiago is you" he said laughing a cold laugh making chills go through everyone.

Carter's Pov
When we first got to the party I went and sat with the other gang leaders while Bella went off with the girls. Lenny Santiago wanted to discuss a threat of a rising gang called The Sparrows. No one knows who the leaders is but we know the person is a threat to all of us. I'm surprised none of the gang leaders have started a fight with a another. Im surprised I haven't either.

"We need to get ride of this person!" Lenny's right hand man said while Lenny went off to a crowd on the dance floor. Probably some slut giving them a show. I turned back around and discussed the problem and how I agreed to help take the person down and then I heard a scream that on,y belonged to mi flora. I looked and saw Lenny had a hold of her. Oh he will pay..
                                                     ***
Mr. Santiago royally screwed up🙂

Who were the women who was looking at Bella?

Why was Alec talking to Pierce?

Who thinks Wes and Chelsea need to get together?