Chapter 17- Permission

Bella's Pov
---1 week later---
"Mmm good morning" I smiled at how close Carter was holding me. Tightly against his chest.. He is so sweet. I think I actually love him.. But I'm not too sure yet. It's been a week since Ash got punched by Carter.. Which was hilarious but we still had to go get Ash's nose checked.

"Good morning princess" he said in a sexy morning voice. God. The things this guy does to me. I smiled and kissed his nose to make him open his eyes. He hummed and raised his eyebrows but didn't open his eyes. I took his hands in my face and kissed his face and the sides of his lips teasing him. He groaned and grabbed my face and made me kiss him. After we pulled back I smiled when I saw his eyes were open.

"Walk upppp! Early bird gets the worm" I complained dragging the p. He smiled and sat up and where I was on top of him I went up to so I was straddling his waist. My hands were lazily on his face and his hands were on my hips. I outlined his lips while he spoke.

"Lazy bird gets more sleep and has more energy" he said and I laughed still outlining his lips while I stared at them tilting my head a little speaking. "You know that doesn't make any sense at all?" I asked him looking away from his perfect lips to his beautiful grey eyes. He shrugged and I sighed and fell forward making my head hit his chest while my hands rested on his chest and his hands still on my waist. He chuckled and kissed my head resting his in mine while he sat up again.

"Princess will you be mine?" He asked and I pulled my head away from his chest and looked at him weirdly. I thought he said no matter what I would be his even if I didn't want it. I remember when he said he would punish me if I tried to leave. I have enough common sense not to try that. I don't want to go anymore. I've grew fond of this place.

"I mean. You're already mine. But I mean will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and my face lit up and I nodded my head yes and kissed him. We fell back and while doing so he switched us around where he was above me. This is the most passionate kiss we have ever had. I know what it's probably leading too but surprisingly I want it to happen.

"Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure about this? I mean we can wa-"

He didn't get to finish because I cut him off by pulling his neck back down meeting my lips again. He pulled away and I could tell my lips were swollen and Carters were slightly swollen too.

"Yes Carter. I'm sure. I want this. I need this" that's all it took for him to start kissing me again he started kissing my neck while I played and tugged at his hair which made him groan in satisfaction. I let a quiet moan out and I could feel him smirk against my skin. He got to the spot under my ear and started to such which made me a moaning mess. He pulled back and I could already tell you there is going to be a lot of hickeys. As soon as it started our clothes were off, and you probably know what happened next..

We landed next to each other I was really tired and I felt Carter wrap his arms around me and pull me towards him.

"Go to sleep princess. You're going to be tired and sore" he said and I nodded lazily knowing that is true. He went genial knowing that was my first time. It was amazing. Carter is amazing. I soon fell asleep knowing well that I won't have a nightmare.

---Next day---
I woke up to an awful. And when I say awful I mean! Awful! Pain between my legs. I groaned and woke Carter up and he noticed I was hurting because of him and he smirked! He freakin smirk! I growled at him and got up but failed when I fell back onto the bed. Carter chuckled and I turned to look at him and glared that would send anyone down into the core of earth.

"What are you laughing at mister?" I asked and he shrugged and watched in amusement while I wobble around the room getting ready for the day. I rolled my eyes and wobbled out of the room leaving a laughing Carter behind.. This is his fault..
***
Awww they are so cute! Who agrees? And Carter and Bella, I got to say are the most funniest couple. Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to make it short and sweet.

Why do you think everything is going ok?

Do you think something will happen?

Who likes Carter and Bella?