Chapter 32- Grown Up Balloons

Bella's Pov
---2 months later---
Today is the triplets birthday. They didn't want a birthday party so we decided it could just be the 5 of us to go out and do something. Landon wants to go to the movies, Aiden wants to go to the park, and Mia wants to get ice cream. Carter agreed on all of those and he decided he wanted to go to my studio to show the kids how I dance I still want to be a writer and hopefully over time I will be able to dance and write. So right now I'm getting ready in our bedroom while Carter is in the triplets room helping them get ready. I am trying to put my curly mess into a pony tail and when I finally did I put on my clothes and my lipgloss and mascara. Then Mia came in.

"Hey mommy?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Erm. Can you help me pick out some clothes? I want to look like you" she said and I looked at her and smiled and nodded. She cheered and grabbed my hand pulling me towards there room that we got updated for them. When we went in Carter already had Landon and Aiden dressed. Aiden had a white shirt that said 'this is what swag looks like', brown pants, and black high top Converse. Then Landon had a blue shirt on with dots, brown pants, and white Nikes. Carter had a white shirt, black joggers, and navy blue vans. Which he said were black.

"I like your black vans Carter" I said empathizing the word black to bother him. He looked at his shoes and then at me and narrowed his eyes.

"They aren't black they are navy blue" he said and I said sure and he rolled his eyes and I laughed at him and dragged Mia to her closet helping her get into something cute. I picked out grey joggers, a tank top that says 'mermaid academy', and white Adidas with black strips and put her hair into a pony tail. When she walked out she did a pose and the boys rolled their eyes but Carter laughed.

"You look beautiful sweetie" Carter said, Mia giggled and ran towards him while he bent down and opened his arms for her. She jumped into his arms while he stood up and swayed back and forth while she giggled. I smiled while the boys watched and came over to me signaling for me to pick them up so I did and they hugged my neck.

"You guys ready to go have fun?" I asked and they all cheered while we sat them down and when Mia got out of Carters arms he jumped up and yelled yes which scared the kids and they hid behind me and I was a little scared by his outburst. He looked at us and shrugged.

"Carter.. Erm.. Are.. You.. Ok.. Why did I ask that? You're just a big child" I said and he smirked and walked over to me and the kids play screamed and ran the other direction. Carter came towards me and pulled me to him. Our faces were inches apart and my face felt like it was on fire. I looked at him and towards the kids who were making kissy faces. I stuck my tongue out at them and looked back towards Carter and quickly stuck it back into my mouth when he tried to bit it.

"But I'm your big child and you love me" he said and I shrugged and said true and he kissed me and pretend to use tongue to gross the kids out but it only made me push him away and wipe my lips. He shrugged and said that's how it began with the triplets and they looked at me and tilted their heads and I punched Carters shoulder. He shrugged and we watched the kids run into our bedroom so we followed and we saw the most horrific thing. Aiden had opened a condom and put it on Landon's head while Mia giggled.

"Mommy, daddy. What is this?" Mia asked pointing to the wrapping and Carter sighed and started.

"Well kids it's a thing you use when" - "it's when you start to become of age and when you turn 20 it's called grown up balloons!" I said interrupting he looked at me like I was crazy and the kids looked fantasized.

"I want a grown up ballon!" Mia said and me and Carter looked at each other and then at Mia. This is sooo awkward...

"Honey you will never have to use a grown up ballon"

"Landon and Aiden will though"

Mia pouted and Aiden and Landon smiled and Mia said she wanted to too but we just shook our heads and picked them up and took the 'grown up ballon' off of Landon's head and went on our way to have fun. We went to the play ground and swung and slide down the slide Landon almost fello off his swing when he went to high thank God a kind woman caught him.

"Oh my God! Thank you! Landon sweetie are you ok?" I asked and he nodded the women looked frozen but soon unfroze and said sorry and handed Landon over to me quickly and looked at me and ran off. I held Landon and stared at her running away why did she look so... Familiar.. I went back to the playground with my family and started to push Landon again. We then went and got ice cream and the best part about it is when Mia put her mint ice cream onto Carters nose and when Aiden accidentally made his chocolate chip ice cream fall on top of Landon's head. And being the clumsy girl I am I spilled my strawberry ice cream on a stranger.. We then made it to my studio. And I showed the kids a dance.

After I was done, the kids were trying to dance to and it was the sweetest thing ever! We then went home and watched a movie and it was Beauty and the Beast and I loved it and the kids also loved it and at the end Carter pulled me closer and we all fell asleep in the movie room.
                                                  ***
Grown up balloons😂😂 I don't even know

I don't have any questions.. Wait! Why don't you guys ask questions and I'll try to answer them!