Chapter 33- Parties

Carter's Pov
I had such a fun time with my family yesterday. I can't believe the triplets are 5 already! Today is the day we are all going out to our parties because today is the last day I will be free. But. I want to spend the rest of my life with Bella I would put my own life ahead of hers and for my children. Me and the boys along with Alec and are just going to the bar to drink. Wes offered to take us to a strip club or something but I didn't want another girl touching me that would just make me sick to my stomach I would never to that. I have no idea what the girls are doing.

I got my clothes on which was just a white t-shirt, black pants, and black vans. The rest of the guys had a t-shirt on along with pants. Pierce is actually going with the girls to have fun. Alec is kinda scared to let him go cause he thinks another guy will hit on him but Bella promised to watch after him.

Bella's Pov
I'm so excited for tonight me and the girls plus Pierce are going to go to a strip club called Nude which is pretty ironic. But the girls said they were going to get the best dancer and the most handsome stripper to give me a private dance. Dad is staying here to watch over the triplets. Pierce is ready to go but me and the girls are still getting ready and I'm trying to figure out what to do with the mess on my head aka my curls. I finally decided to put some of my hair into a bun and the keep the rest down. I put on my dress and heels while I did my makeup and I swear this and my wedding is the on,y time your going to see me where heels. The girls forced me too. When I walked out the girls and Pierce started to whistle.

"Dang girl! I would turn gay for you!" Chelsea yelled and I laughed and the girls looked amazing in their dresses both their hair were lightly curled and Pierce also looked good in his shirt and pants. We built up the courage to go down stairs and when we did Carters eyes were on me, Ash eyes were on Ava, Alec's eyes were on Pierce which was adorable, and Wes' eyes were on Chelsea.

"Mi flora. Where are you going dresses like that?" Carter asked me while giving me a tiny glare. I hid behind Chelsea and Ava and Chelsea had to open her big fat mouth of course!

"We are going to a strip club" she said and all of our eyes became wide while the triplets ran in. They looked at me and Mia looked over me and the girls.

"You look pretty" she said and I smiled and looked at Carter who looked angry and shocked I gulped just as Ava yelled at us to run and we did but I yelled thank you to Mia before leaving. God. I can't believe Chelsea told them where we were going.. We drove in my car that Carter gave me it's a black matte Camaro. When we pulled up to the strip club we got in immediately. When we did we went straight to the bar chugged down 2 tequila shots and went to the dance floor getting some company from some good looking strippers. Even a gay one came up and started to dance with Pierce which he loved!

"So we heard there's a luckily lady here tonight!" Someone on stage yells and all the girls start to shout that it's them but then a light came onto me and everyone in the club yelled and cheered and they made me go on stage. Oh sugar honey ice tea..

"Put your hands up in the air! The cops are here!" a guy that looked like he was the hottest one in the club said coming up to me with a cop uniform on everyone got quiet and I stood up raising my hands up. God I knew this was a bad idea.. But what surprised me the most was when he made me sit back down and he ripped his clothes off and started to dance on me. Everyone started to cheer again. And I could hear Pierce, Ava, and Chelsea yelling. This is the best night of my life!

Carter's Pov
Me and the boys are at the bar drinking this one girl came up to Connor and made him dance with her and he actually went. Another girl came up and was still mostly sober and whispered into Coles ear and he smirked and grabbed her ruffly and tugged her out of the bar. Some girl came up to me but I told her to go whore around somewhere else and she rolled her eyes and stumbled away. Cole came back and the girl he was with had crazy hair and her makeup was everywhere and she could barley walk. He smirked and saw how waisted I was and hugged and gathered the guys and we all drove back home. Ash was actually the one who didn't drink so he drove.

"W-where we go-ing? Ooo look a squ-irrel!" I said and focused my attention on the squirrel we just saw and then back at Cole. He told me home and I whined and we had to pull over because I vomited we got back into the car and I started to sing Wannabe out loud for no reason.

"Tell me what you want what you really really want! Oh I'll tell you what I want what I really really want!" Soon we made it home but right when Cole was helping me out of the car whenI passed out.

Bella's Pov
When we got in I was tired and amazed of how much that guy could move! He was definitely hot but after he was done he actually told me he was gay and was married and had a son. He was a sweet guy. I was laying in bed with my makeup off and dress off with me in pjs when Cole dragged Carter in and threw him bed making in bounce. Cole grumbled and then left making me laugh I covered Carter up and snuggled up to him and feel asleep.
                                                    ***
Cuteness❤️❤️