Chapter 6- Run

Bella's Pov
The guy was just staring at me while I was in bed looking at my feet. I looked slowly up at him and he just stood looking at me. I arched my eyebrow and stared at him while he gave me a blank face. I started to mock him so I started to glare. He gave me a hard glare back that spelt out 'I dare you'. And you know what I did? I dared him.

"I'm a scary man! And I chose to be like this to feel intimidating! Grr!" I said in a deep voI've while he glared harder at me. I did the same but git up and copied his stance. He growled and I growled he rolled his eyes I rolled my eyes. It went on like that for about an hour.

"Stop. It" he said slowly and dangerously.

And you know what I did? Go in. Guess. Yep. That's right.

"Stop. It" I said in a deep voice trying to sound as dangerous as him. His glare got harder and he stared at me and shook his head and walked towards me. And because he is freaking scary I stepped back. Each step he took forward I step back. He started to get into my personal space bubble so I did the next thing that came into my pretty little head.

"YEET!" I yelled running past him out the door leaving him shocked. I ran through the living room seeing 4 other guys that looked at me shocked. I heard foot steps coming after me so I flipped them off and ran out the front door ignoring the guards telling me to stop. I heard someone tell don't shoot. So I kept running then I started to get tired so I stopped in the middle of a random road.

"Goodness. I need to work out.." I said to myself walking down the road. Then a nice car I recognised came up to me, then they stopped while I stopped in fear and the person looked at me like I was stupid. He became angry and his jaw clench his eyes turning a shade darker. Oh. Dear God. Please don't let this be the end of me.

"Hi. Daddy.." I said looking at my father. He gripped the steering wheel hard and told me to get in. I slowly got in and sat down while he drove me back to Carter's house. He stopped and we both saw Carter yelling at his men and cocking his gun at them and then at the guy who was watching me. I got out and ran towards the guy and stood in front of him. This guy doesn't deserve to die. I know nothing about him. He may have a family for Pete sakes! Plus it was my fault I left! I looked at the guy and he was shocked and then I looked back at Carter.

"Don't shoot him! He didn't do anything! I was the one who ran away!" I yelled closing my eyes letting tears come down my face I looked at Carter and he was surprised and shocked. He looked at me and took my hands and said his sorries to everyone and took me inside and up to his room. When we got in there I was pushed up to the wall and saw his eyes filled with disappointment, anger, and sadness. This dude barley knows me!

"Why'd you run?" He asked while his hands caressed my face. I gave him a stupid look. Really?

"Because I barley know you. I'm scared of you! How am I supposed to trust you? Your the most feared man in the world! You took me from my home!" I yelled tears streaming down my face, this guy has only know me for a few hours and I'm showing my weakest to him. What the heck is wrong with me?

"Princess.. You don't have to be scared of me. I would never hurt you. Unless you disobey my rules then I would have to punish you and I really don't want to do that" he said while I looked at him terrified. This dude is crazy! Telling me I shouldn't be scared of hi and then saying 'but if you don't listen to me I'll punish you' like what the heck! This guy is one confusing dude! I pushed him away from me, I slowly shook my head and ran to the bathroom went in and locked it.

I heard a loud sigh and then a door closing. I sighed to myself and slowly opened the door and saw he was gone. I sighed once again and went to the bed where Mrs. Will set some clothes out for me. I kept my underwear on and put on the oversized t-shirt that smelled like Carter. I was too tired to care so I went over to the bed and got into it covering my body with the soft duvet. Then I let sleep take over waiting for my nightmares to begin.

Cole's Pov
She took up for me... No one and I mean no one has ever done that for me before.. This girl isn't a slut like Carter usually brings, and the odd thing is she looks innocent and he never brings girls to his house. Carter is acting weird too. He is acting soft towards her, and he has never acted soft in his life!

"Did you see how boss was towards her?" One of his men Jerald asked another guy named LJ. He he nodded and they both walked off talking about how our boss is going soft for a girl. And it was true. I was still standing where I was when Fatter had his gun cocked towards me yelling at me. I stood my ground knowing he wouldn't shoot. But the girl thought he would and tried to help me..

"Dude I like that girl" Ash said looking at me then Wes who nodded smirking. Dumb.

"Guys would you keep your weird things to yourself please" Connor said walking into the house while we Ash and Wes rolled their eyes at him and walked behind them while me and Pierce walked in while I kept my thoughts to myself like I usually do.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
Hope you guys like the chapter! Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment