Chapter 27- Mystery Girl

Bella's Pov
After we got out of the hospital we started making the triplets rooms. We had it don't in under two weeks because Carter's gang helped us. It was a cute little room with a map painted on one wall and one bed in the middle with three holding places for each of them. Just for safety we put bullet and smash proof glass, metal in the walls, and a door that is unbreakable me and Carter only have the keys to it. I know over board but I love my children! Me and Carter put the boys in charge, well Connor and Pierce while we go to the mall to get supplies for babies and cute clothes but not matching ones I think that is so weird. I think couples and best friends matching clothes are cute but not babies... Is that weird?

"Keep them safe an-"

"And make sure Ash and Wes don't do anything stupid" I interrupted Carter they both nodded and we smiled.

"Have fun!" Pierce said as we went out of the house to Carter's new black Lamborghini. How does he get these awesome cars!? I mean I would be content with a mini van. We got to the mall and parked we then walked hand in hand but got stopped...

Carter's Pov
"Carter!" A girl shouted yelled I turned around with Bella next to me the girl ran up to me and pushed Bella away and kissed me! By the time I pulled her off Bella was speed walking away.

"What the heck!" I yelled at the girl... She looks familiar.. Hm.. She has brown hair and freckles... Wait.. Is this the girl from my dream?... No.. It couldn't be..

"Carter it's me Susan, Susan Pari, don't you remember that dream?" She asked and I looked at her closely... It's actually that slut from my dream! I've just been calling her mystery girl.. I'll have to stay clear from this one.

"What do you want?" I asked not looking her but looking around for Bella. God. Why do I have screw up everything?

"I want you... And your gang" she said and whispered the last part I'm guessing intended only for her, yet I still heard. I whipped my head and looked at her like a mad woman which she is.

"Well too bad I'm taken don't try anything, and I think I can protect my gang from the likes of you!" I said and walked off looking for Bella. I went to Starbucks first and there she was sitting at a table looking lonely drinking a vanilla bean ice coffee. I walked in and walked straight to her while people coward away and whispered and stared. I got to her and sat in front of her looking at her.

"Hey, I'm sorry that happened.." I said looking at her okay with her straw and stir her coffee around.

"Rule 2, don't cheat" she whispered watching her coffee spinning around in her Starbucks cup. I sighed and looked at her she looked sad..

"Bella I didn't cheat she came up to me, I don't even know her! And I would never do that to you and our kids" I said looking at her hoping she would look up from the table and look at me.... Lucky table...

"I love you Isabella Shade! I would never even think about cheating on you!" I said taking her hand as she looked up and gave me an award winning smile and got up and walked over to me and kissed me gently ignoring the states and whispers.

"Come on let's go" she said while pulling me up and headed out of Starbucks to that baby store.

Bella's Pov
I did forgive Carter cause he didn't know that girl and she came on him. We got baby clothes, supplies, toys, etc. we are now heading home to our little angels, and the boys of course. When we there, there was an unfamiliar car in our drive way me and Carter worriedly looked at each other and jumped out of the car into the house. To find that girl talking to Ash, Wes, and Cole

"Hey guys how was shopping?" Wes asked looking at us from the couch.

"Carter you never told me you had another sister" Ash said pointing to that girl sitting in front of him, Wes, and Cole.

"Umm that's cause I don't! I told you not to do anything! Get out!" Carter yelled pointing at the girl while I stood at the entrance to the living room watching all this unfold. This is entertaining but I want this women out of my home!

"But Carter I just got here" she said innocently batting her eyelashes I growled and she looked at me and smirked and that's what sent Carter over.

"Boys show her out if she won't go willingly" Carter said and she didn't move a muscle so the boys grabbed her arms and started dragging her out of the house

"Hey! Put me down this instant!" She screamed kicking and screaming. "Bosses orders" Wes said as they threw her out and slammed the door in her face

"You could have been more gentle" I said looking at them while shaking my head.

"Oh well" Cole said wiping his hands together as I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs with Carter behind me and went to the triplets room to find them laughing while Connor and Pierce made silly faces.

"Aww you guys like uncle Pierce and Connor" I cooed watching them laugh and giggle. Pierce cooed while playing playing with Mia's little fingers. Connor then asked if he could keep one while looking at me and Carter. We looked at each other and back at him with calm faces.

"No" we both said in unison I went to pick up Aiden when BANG and then more gunshot sounds kept coming. No..

"Carter get Mia! I'll get Landon and Aiden" I yelled as Carter grabbed Mia and Aiden while I picked up Landon while they were crying and Connor and Pierce ran out gun in hand. But then Pierce came back to help and took Landon. I was the last one out but someone grabbed me from behind and covered my head with a bag and then I passed out..

Carter's Pov
Me , Pierce, and Bella went out of the house into the woods. I looked back and saw Pierce but no Bella... Where mi flora?

"Where's Bella!" I asked looking behind him but saw nothing. And he looked around and then back at me with worried eyes.

"I don't know.." Pierce said looking around

"Dang it!" I yelled and whispered a few profanities under my breath making sure the triplets didn't hear. Then I saw figures on the patio to mine and Bella's room. I looked real close and saw Arden and Susan... With Bella unconscious..
***
Dun dun dunnnn

What does the mystery girl. Aka Susan want with Bella?

Will Bella be ok?

Who exactly is Susan?