Continued

"Welcome back! We have purchased a new camera from our.... Last episode of Character Hotspot" *previous cheers die down*
"But it's ok we figured it out and luckily Bella and Alec convinced Robert to do both introductions!"
"I'm ready lets just skip the friendly chitchat and get the introductions over with"
"Well.. Ok then go ahead.."
"My name is Robert Hunter Shade my wife was Julia Love Shade I am father to Bella and Alec and grandfather to Aiden, Landon, and Mia. Julia Love Shade.... She was my wife and mother to Alec and Bella and if she was still here she would be grandmother to Aiden, Landon, and Mia.."

"Ok thank you have a nice day" *claps and cheering*"Whatever

"Whatever..."
"Well ok then he is sweeter to family he is more of a family guy that's the way his character is.."

"Next up is Coleeeeeee!" *cheers*
"Hi"
"Hello Cole would you like to tell us about yourself?"
"There's not much but my full name is Cole Harsh Sin my brothers are Carter, Pierce, Wes, Connor, and Ash not by blood but their my best friends so they are like my brothers"*claps*

"Next up is Coleeeeeee!" *cheers*"Hi""Hello Cole would you like to tell us about yourself?""There's not much but my full name is Cole Harsh Sin my brothers are Carter, Pierce, Wes, Connor, and Ash not by blood but their my best friends so they are...

"How sweet well it was nice having you! Have a nice day!"
"You too"

"Give it up for Pierce!" *cheering*
"Hello!"
"Hello Pierce now let's get to it! Tell us about yourself"
"Ok! My full name is Pierce Stuart Vern and well I'm boyfriend to Alec Bella's brother oh! By the way! Hey Bella! She's my best friend but I would never take Chelsea's place! That would be rude! Anyway and my brothers but not by blood like Cole said is Carter, Cole, Ash, Wes, and Connor"