Chapter 19- Lies

Bella's Pov
"I win again! Ha! You guys suck at this!" I yelled when I won another mini game on Minecraft. The boys were actually surprised I play Minecraft. I got up and started to dance while they looked at me like I was crazy and Pierce gave me a high five and we started to dance. Victory dance! The boys kept yelling get it and me and Pierce broke out into a dance competition and the boys were the judges.

Carter's Pov
I'm in my office while Bella is bonding with the boys. Probably doing God knows what. She has changed them so much Connor actually talks when she's around, Cole is more happy, Pierce is one of her best friends which I'm glad cause most people don't like gay people.  And well Ash and Wes are still the same.... Sadly... Well.. They are kinda more behaved around her. After I get done with my work I'm going to go see them.

Bella's Pov
We were still dancing and each of the boys came up to dance until it was Wes' turn and he was pretty good and then my favorite remix song came on and I went full out. That's when Carter walked in. Wes tried to keep up but when the beat dropped he lost it. I tutted and the boys were watching me amazed. When I was done they all clapped and I laughed while bringing my head down close to my knees with my hands on my mouth. When I came back up I took a few steps back with me still having a goofy smile and my hands over it. I looked over at Carter and ran and jumped into his arms.

"Hello! You made it! You finally got a break! You wanna dance with us?" I asked and he laughed and shook his head no. Stupid work has been keeping him cooped up in his office.

"I'm not going to even try to out beat you in dancing. And what do you do with your hands?" He asked and I huffed and rolled my eyes playfully. "It's called tutting. It's super easy! I'm glad you got a break" I said and he scoffed at when I said it was super easy.

"Yea right and I'm glad too" he said cradling me while I blushed while I tried to hide my burning cheeks into his firm chest while my heart pounded against his calm one. He is always calm... Well most the time.

"Eww get a room you two!" Ash yelled while he covered his eyes like we were doing something inappropriate.

"Oh shut up Ash! I think it's cute" Pierce said in awe while looking at me and Carter with googly eyes like we were chocolate cake.

"I'm sorry but I agree with Ash" Cole said crossing his arms in his seat.

"Aww but Cole your supposed to be my back up teddy bear!" I whined as I jumped out of Carter's and ran to Cole and hugged him. I heard Cole chuckle and pat my back but then I felt strong arms wrap around me and pull me away from Cole. Carter..

"Mine" Carter said as he gave Cole a warning glare and then he squeezed me a little telling me I was his in his own way. I laughed while Cole shrugged and Carter rolled his eyes.

"What are you a werewolf?" I asked squirming in his arms and he huffed. "Haha very funny" he said giving me a firm squeeze telling me to stay still. I laughed and moved in his arms where I was facing him. I began tutting and he rolled his eyes and called me a show off. I smiled sweetly at him and he scoffed.

"So Carter.. Are you going to your sisters grave today? Evelyn?" Ash asked while trying to tut. My eyes widened and I looked away from Ash to Carter. Carter have Ash a hard deathly glare, I pushed Carter away and stared at him in disbelief. I pushed him away as I felt my eyes gloss over.

"Bella.. I.. I" before he could say anything I stopped him and all you could hear was a smacking noise through out the room. The boys watched in disbelief and Carter looked at me in disbelief and regret.

"I told you... I told you my rules! The rules that I hold above everything! And you.. You... Broke one! Carter you broke one of my rules that you knew I held dearly to me! I was even going to tell you about my mother!" I yelled and he reached out to touch me but I jerked away.

"I trusted you Carter! I trusted you would follow them! I hoped you would hold onto them as dearly as I do! But I guess not.."

"Mi flora.. I.. I didn't mean.. I.." He said tripping over his words and I sighed annoyed and shook my head running my hand through my curly mess. I looked back up at him with the tears freely coming out.

"Carter.. I trusted you.."

"I'm so sorry.. I" he started but he couldn't finish the boys were looking at us and I couldn't handle it. I looked around at the ground like I was trying to find something. I let the sobs come out freely now. Carter looked at me with worry and made a move to come towards me but I stuck out my hand and told him don't. The boys were still watching and Pierce looked at me with sadness. Ash and Wes looked lost. Cole looked at me with concern and Connor looked at Carter with disappointment. I shook my head no like I was trying to tell myself something.

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you Carter Casin.. I knew better than to trust you.. But I guess I opened up to you cause I guess I was actually starting to love you" and with that I ran out of the room leaving Carter and the boys in shock and frankly I was too.

I'm in love with Carter Casin.. And there is noting I can do about it...
                                                    ***
Well. I have noting to say and it's my own book.

So Bella loves Carter now? Who is happy?

Carter learned in a bad way Bella loved him. Is this good or bad?

Is there problems just beginning?