Chapter 13- Date Time

WARNING A LOT OF CRINGE IN THIS CHAPTER! THIS BASICALLY MEANS THERE IS LOVEY DOVEY STUFF! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Bella's Pov
After I got ready Mrs. Will pushed me down stairs... Well we went on the elevator. Yep Carter has a freakin elevator in the mansion. Don't ask me why ask him. I was curious where Carter was taking me. I couldn't walk so we couldn't be going to a fair or a carnival.. Hm. I left my hair in my natural curls and put on mascara and lipgloss.

"You look perfect princess" he said while looking at me with so much passion, love, and respect. I smiled and blushed while thanking him.

"So where are we going? I'm kinda curious cause I can't walk" I said looking up at him he smiled and bended down to my level and kissed my head. He pulled back and looked at me with amusement. Why is he so amused? Am I blushing? My cheeks feel warm but I don't think I am.. Am I?

"It's a surprise princess"

"You aren't going to kill me right? Cause if you kill me I think the world would be very mad at you"

"Princess if I wanted to kill you I would have already"

He got up after that and acted like he didn't just saw that. He said that like it was normal! He is a strange man.. We waved everyone off and he helped me get into the car folding my wheelchair up and sticking it in the back. I noticed there was something in a shape of a box in the back but it was too dark so I could only see the outlined shadow. I buckled up when he got in. We started to drive through the busy afternoon. While we drove we listened to Trap Nation remixes. Currently we were listening to a Heathens remix. I danced with my arms and had a blast and Carter was still amazed by it. I told Nolan and Miley to take over while I was gone going over dances they already know.

"All my friends are heathens take it slow" I sung but stopped when I hit slow, and did a slow motion. Carter just looked at me amazed and I smirked I can still dance with the hands and upper body. We were still driving and it feels like has been forever. After a few more hours we were on a gravel road and I started to get anxious. Where is he taking me? What if he is going to kill me? Oh boy. Someone please play Beyoncé at my funeral. We started to get somewhere but before I could see he told me to close my eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I want to surprise you princess"

When he said the nickname he gave me I felt safe so I did what he said. Soon we stopped and I heard him get out and go to the back getting my wheelchair. He then came over to my side and helped me out into the wheelchair while my eyes were still closed. He pushed me over to something and it was a bumped little road. When he stopped me he told me to hold on a second. After a few minutes he came back.

"Ok. Princess. Open your eyes"

When I opened I saw a beautiful scene. We were on a hill looking over New York. I looked at the city in awe and then back at Carter with tears of happiness in my eyes I smiled at him and he smiled at me. And then I did the unthinkable. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back too. It wasn't a hot and possessive kiss, it was a sweet and soft kiss. We pulled back and he gave me a million dollar smile and so did I.

He then pushed me over to a tent made out of blankets with fairy lights everywhere. There were pillows and blankets in the tent I smiled and Carter stopped me and got me up sitting me down on the pillows. He turned around and pushed the wheelchair to the side and got the box thing I saw in the bag. It was a picnic basket. He pulled out sandwiches, fruit, chocolate, nuts, and juice. I looked at the food and back at him.

"Didn't know Carter Casin could be so normal on dates" I said smirking at him while he handed me a wrapped up ham sandwich and he pulled out ranch. This guy knows me better than I know me. This ham sandwich has no cheese and only ham and bread. How did he know I like ham sandwiches without cheese and with ranch?

"What can I say when I'm around you I feel like a normal guy with no issues in his life" he said smiling at me I smiled back and felt myself blush. He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it, I usually don't like all this cliché stuff... It's weird. But when I'm with Carter and it happens for some reason I love the thought of it. I smiled and closed my eyes leaning into his touch. I dipped my ham sandwich in ranch and bring it to my mouth eating it up. I heard Carter laugh and take his hand away making me look at him.

"I hope you enjoy the view" he said smiling at me and grabbing a chocolate covered almond popping it into his mouth.

"Trust me when I say this. This is the most perfect date I've been on. So I'm going to enjoy all of this for as long as I can" I said he smiled and pulled me to his side where I laid my head on his shoulder and ate fruit. We watched the busy city come alive when the sunset. All the lights came on and shone making it look beautiful! I sighed and Carter rubbed soothing circles on my hand. And before I knew it I fell asleep.
      ***
Told you it was cringe but it was still sweet. Second update!

Who liked this chapter?

Is Bella developing feelings for Carter?

If there ships sails (give me some ship ideas) will it be a smooth ride or a bumpy ride?