Chapter 8- Preformance

Bella's Pov
I instantly pushed Carter away so he fell on the floor face first and I got up and went to the door when I heard a knock I opened and Miss. Wendy was standing right there.

"Miss. Wendy!" I yelled and jumped into her hugging her to death. She laughed and hugged me back and I could hear her faint sniffs. I pulled back to see her eyes glisten. I tilted my head to the side and pouted earning her to laugh. I smiled and pulled her over to the couch and sat her down next to me. She looked at Carter on the floor and laughed and looked at me and shook her head. I had to change into something else because of CARTER and because I forgot I had to teach dance again today. I teach a lot of dance that includes shuffle, tutting, robot, things in that nature.

"Dear. I would love to keep talking to you but don't you have to teach dance today? Oh. Wait! You have a performance today! Remember? It starts in in a hour!" Miss. Wendy said and my eyes widened and I kissed her cheek and said thank you and ran out of the mansion leaving Carter yelling at me to stop and then giving orders. Surprisingly the park is close and that is where we are performing at. I ran until I was there and my students that mostly contained girls but some boys. Today the girls are performing and the boys will be watching but they don't have a problem with it because it's a Barbie remix.

"Where were you? We are about to start!" One of my students called Jake said with wide eyes and the girls had there outfits that was pink crop top that met the high waisted black leggings, shoes like mine, and just winged eye liner. I nodded in approval and looked at the books and they had there black pants on, a blue t-shirt, and shoes similar to mine and the girls. I had 6 girls in my class and 3 boys. The girls; Miley, Taylor, JC, Bri, Shannon, and KC. JC and KC are twins. The boys; Nolan, Greg, and Jake.

"I'm sorry I forgot but you guys should go out there it's about to start and you guys have a good crowd!" I said and they smiled and nodded and went outage the boys sat in the front row and i watched the girls. (Dance is to the side) they did amazing and everyone was clapping and then some more music came on and they did freestyles while the boys joined and I smiled. They have done so good. Their really close to starting to begin advance. They are really high in intermediate.

I felt arms around me so I looked back and saw Carter with a stern look and I smiled and poked his dimple from the thi line he made with his mouth. After I poked it her started to smile. My class had to do another dance together but me and Carter had to speak.

"You know. You can't just run out like that. If someone saw you run from my house they would probably freak out and if they were my enemy they would had kidnapped you or worse" he said giving me a lecture while I let my eyes wonder around the park. He snapped his fingers at me and I popped out of my fantasy world and looked a this with wide eyes and smiled. He crossed his arms and looked at me with a stern look.

"What did I just say?"

"Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows?"

"Nope, that is completely wrong. I was saying how you need to be more careful" he said and I looked from the ground to his face and sighed closing my eyes. The boys were watching my students dance in amazement. Taylor winked at Connor and he had a straight face but you could see the tips of his ears turn a light shade of pink. That is adorable. Too bad Taylor is 18 and he is like 25. But Taylor's mom probably would let it happen. I think I'm more of a mother figure to all of my students. They all live close to the bad side of town but still in a good part. Their parents just don't give them the attention they need.

"Your a good teacher from what I'm seeing" he said and I smiled and looked at my students perform and looked back at him and smiled.

"Thanks I'm actually going to perform after they get done with their dance" I said and he looked amused and snorted while I hit his shoulder in defense.

"Hey! I'm good at dancing! I know I'm better than you!" I said and he scoffed and rolled his eyes like that was the craziest thing I the world.

"I doubt it. I'll make you a bet. If I'm not impressed you have to kiss me and if I'm not you can punch me" he said and my hand automatically went out in front of me to shake his hand. He smirked and shook my hand and we both sat down with the boys who were in the front row watching in amazement.

"If I told you they were just in intermediate and not advance would you believe me? Oh and if I told you I could do better?" I asked the boys and their eyes got wide and they all shook their heads no. I'm not saying I'm better than my students... Well.. I kinda am.. But one day probably in a month or so they will be in advance. I'm in high and when I say high I mean high advance in dance. I love it and take a passion in it. But I've always wanted a writing career. My students were done and it was my turn and the Barbie remix came on again. My students. Well. My girl students. Haven't seen the high advance dance to the Barbie remix, they only know the high intermediate one. So when they this they'll be excited.

"I wish you luck princess"

"I don't need luck" and with that I smirked at him and went up to the stage.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I'm actually learning how to tut, shuffle, and all that neat stuff and I love Dytto! She is so talented! But I also have to focus on my clogging classes. Which I'm proud to say I'm in advance. You guys should try any kind of dancing! It's very fun. Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment