Chapter 31- Shopping

Carter's Pov
Bella went dress shopping with Chelsea and Ava, Bella asked Chelsea to be the maid of honor. I asked Cole cause he has changed so much since Bella got here. I went suit shopping with Alec, Connor, Cole, Pierce, Wes, Ash, and Robert.

"You ready Mr. Casin?" Ash asked and I simply nodded. He laughed at when he called me Mr. Casin to be honest it did sound weird when he called me it. We then headed out.

Bella's Pov
I went dress shopping with Chelsea and Ava just cause I felt a little nerdy today I wore I nerdy outfit. Which was a Star Wars shirt the usual high waisted jeans and high tops. We went to the mall where we went shopping. Me and Carter didn't want to get married until the triplets are five They were born on July 1st today is February 1st so about five more months. It was so cute! Mia's first word were dada and Aiden and Landon's were momma, they are toddlers now running around leaving havoc everywhere they go. It's cute but annoying.

"Bella!" Chelsea shouted in my ear very loud making me jump out of my gaze from a woman who was glaring at me from staring at her for an unknown reason. I smiled and waved and she snorted walked away. I shrugged and turned to Chelsea who was giving me a look.

"W-what!" I asked acting as if I jumped again and she laughed along with Ava. I blushed and pouted crossing my arms and they laughed again at me. This is what I call friendship goals. Pierce wanted to come with us but Carter wouldn't let him and I didn't want him to see my dress and tell Carter where I hid it and what it looks like. Plus Chelsea would have gotten very jealous.

"Sorry. We were talking about what kind of dress you want" Chelsea said sitting next to me in a wedding dress shop. My face instantly brightened up when she mentioned a wedding dress. They aren't ready for what I want I have perfect image of what dress I want. And what theme I want. The theme is going to be a baby pink.

"I want a princess gown with a little lace but not too much a sexy one but not too sexy!" I yelled through the store. One lady named Kita- the only reason I knew this is because of her name tag- went to the back and brought the most beautiful gown I ever saw I squealed and dragged Kita to the changing rooms.

"I take it you like it?" She laughed with a thick Russian accent and I smiled and put in a thinking face and then turned to Kita who looked at me and gave me a what-is-it? Look and I smiled.

"I do! If you don't mind me asking what does Kita stand for?" I asked she laughed and shook her head like I wouldn't get it but she told me anyway and she was right.

"Kiatakash" (you say it the way it sounds. I know weird lol but I wanted to make a crazy name)

"Kiata-what?" I said confused as she helped me into my dress. She laughed and zipped up the dress securing it in me. I know it would be weird to show another women your body parts but I mean she is here to help and we all have the same body parts. Plus that is her job. To help costumers find a dress, get into it, and see if they like it.

"Just call me Kita, anyway do you like it?" She asked and moved so I could see my reflection. I let a tear roll down my face and nodded my head. She smiled and showed me out of the dressing room and down the hallway to show Chelsea and Ava, when we got out there they started crying with me.

"Bella you" - "look stunning" Chelsea interrupted Ava. We got a hold of ourselves and I told her I would take the dress.

"Ok let's go get you back into your normal clothes and will get your dress ready for you to take" Kita said and I smiled and looked at her. "Thank you" I said attacking her with a hug that she gladly returned and laughed. She said you're welcome and I smiled and the girls also smiled.

Carter's Pov
We got a normal black suit, we were driving back to the house when we saw a car speed past us, Robert was driving and he stuck out his head and honked.

"Hey!" To his surprise Chelsea stuck her head out and goofily smiled.

"Sorry Mr. Shade!" She yelled, they probably not wanting me to see the dress we all looked at Wes and he shrugged his shoulders. One of my gang members were watching over the triplets just cause we were all out. We saw the girls run into the house I almost saw the dress... So close!

"Well looks like they got the dress"

"No kidding"

Then I saw Bella on the patio to our room with the triplets waving at us giggling.

"Hi daddy!" Mia yelled followed by Aiden and Landon. "Hey papa bear" Bella waved out of breath, I laughed and I got my suit and shoes out of the car

"You guys are crazier than your mother!" I shouted they giggle and Mia were in baby pink pumps that belonged to Bella. I laughed and pointed at Mia.

"Your too young for those shoes!" I shouted at Mia as she giggled Bella must have noticed cause she freaked out.

"Mia! Those are my wedding shoes! You goof!" She said tickling her as Aiden and Landon started running around screaming. Me and the boys and girls started laughing out loud. God I love my family.
                                                     ***
We are close to the end guys😢

Who is excited?

Who agrees they are family goals?

Who is your favorite character?