Chapter 18- Tattoos

Bella's Pov
---1 week later---
It's been amazing! Me and Carter are a couple now. You may think it would be weird but it really isn't. But Carter agreed to take me, to do something! I'm really excited! I'm getting tattoos and piercings! I'm really excited! Me and Carter are actually getting one together. I wasn't too sure about it but the boys and Chelsea pushed me to do it so I'm doing it. I'm in jean shorts and a black Missy Elliott t-shirt that says 'Missy Elliott is my spirit animal' in white words tucked in my shorts, and my white dance shoes. I put half my hair into a bun on my head and put lip gloss, mascara, and winged eyeliner on.

"Carter! Come on let's go!" I yelled from the front door. He came down and I saw his tattoo he already had on his arm it was a skull with vines and flowers. It was beautiful. Now I'm getting a permanent tattoo that shows I belong to Carter. And I'm actually kinda happy. I'm getting 4 tattoos of my choice, 1 for me and Crater, and 1 for the gang tattoo.

"Let's go princess. Wait. I'll have to change your nick name. A princess with tattoos and piercing? Unique. But I think princess is too ordinary for you. Wait. Mi flora. That works. Mi flora" he said and I sighed dreamily.

"That's beautiful Carter. What's it mean? What.. Spanish.. Mi flora.. My flower.. A pure flower in your gang full of people who you know are in a gang" I said and he smirked.

"You mean our gang" he said and I blushed while he chuckled. We walked out to his Jaguar which I still loved. I mean it's matte black! Who wouldn't love that? And the inside! It is to die for! We soon made it to the tattoo place called Roses and Thorns. We went in to be met by a huge guy with all kids of tattoos, even on his head!

"We need 4 tattoos of her choice that gang tattoo and one for both of us" Carter said and the guy nodded Carted brought a teddy bear for me to hold while the guy did it. When he started on the gang tattoo which was on my right forearm and it didn't hurt that much. After my other 3 tattoos I choose it was time for the one on my thigh when he started I grabbed the teddy bear and squeezed it.

"Flip flop! Flip flop, flip flop, flip flop!" I yelled into the teddy bear and Carter laughed and I gave him a death stare and he stopped, flip flop has always been my safe word. After that was done I only needed mine and Carters. We got crowns. I got mine on the left side of the back underneath my shoulder and he got his there too. Carters gang tattoo was on his back which I'm surprised I never saw before. After we were done we paid the guy and went on our way to piercings place named Snake Bite. When we got in there all I wanted was piercings on my ears. I wanted to get the really bad ones out of the way first so I didn't the one that went through my ear lobe and it hurt! And I would be lying if I said I didn't say a few colorful words. After we were done we paid and went to go get food.

"Where do you wanna go mi flora?" Carter asked me and I looked around and something caught my eyes. Malones! That place is amazing and it's super fancy so I want to order. I grabbed Carters phone and dialed the number. The Couch Cal thing came on and I rolled my eyes while Carter looked at me curiously while driving around close to Malones. Then someone answered and I began my order

"Yes please. I would like 1 Filly role and 1 Crab Ragoon please...... Ok.... Thank you" I said and hung up and looked at Carter who looked so confused. I really hope he likes sushi and if doesn't he will get over it. "I got sushi from Malones, is that ok?" I asked and he nodded and I smiled we drove around for 10 minutes or so and then went to pick up are food. I took the filly role automatically and shoved 4 in my mouth. Carted looked at me with wide eyes while I looked at him the same except I chewed the sushi slowly. He shook his head and grabbed one and ate it.

"You think the boys will want any?" I asked and Carter shook his head. "Pierce hates sushi. Ash and Wes refuse to try it. Connor only eats cooked food. And Cole is allergic to seaweed" he said and I felt so sorry for all of them sushi is the best creation God has ever made in the world. My tattoo was itching on my foot that didn't have a sock or shoes on so I started to unwrap it until Carter yelled at me to stop.

"Why?"

"If it itches you can't take the wrapping off until a week or it will get infected. Do you want that to happen?"

"No.."

"Then. Don't take it off"

I nodded and ate my sushi while we drove back to the house more like mansion. When we got out and walked it the boys ran into the living room where I was and they stared at me. I arched my eyebrows that need major waxing. I asked them what they were doing and they just narrowed their eyes at me which made me uncomfortable. I got up and took my hand and slowly moved it close to their faces. Then I slapped Wes' face.

"Stop doing that! It's weird!" I yelled and they all laughed at Wes who was holding his head.

"We just wanted to see your tattoos and piercings! Oh. Hey! Piercings!" Ash said looking Pierce and he rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes and showed them my tattoos. When they saw the crown they ran over to Carter who was eating the Crab Ragoon. He rolled his eyes and showed them the other frown and they awed. They are crazy.
                                                   ***
I've always wanted to get tattoos and piercings.

Who likes sushi and who doesn't?

Who your favorite character now?

Who else wants tattoos or piercings and who has them?