Chapter 7- Awkward Silence

Bella's Pov
I woke up to something soft and warm, beside me. And me assuming it was a pillow I cuddled up to it not wanting to get up. I started to hear mumbling and whispers. But I groaned and shuffled around until I was comfortable and then yawned a little and snuggled into the pillow more.

"This is so cute!"

"Take a picture!"

"I dare you to jump on them Ash"

"Ash. If you do such a thing I'll kill you with my bare hands" a voice deep and husky said beside me. I looked up and saw the pillow was actually Carter. That's cool. Wait.. Carter! I freaked out and pushed him on the other side while I fell out of the bed onto the floor with an oof and saw a guy jump onto him and made him groan. I laughed a little bit and couldn't help the laughs that came out and then a huge snort which made them all look at me.

"Pfft. Hahah! The awkward silence!" I laughed out loud rolling on the floor holding my stomach. All the guys looked at each other and raised their eyebrows and Carter push the guy off and he landed on the floor also. Joining me in laughing even if he didn't know what was going on.

"That's so funny! Hahaha!" He yelled while laughing and holding his stomach. I really didn't care if this guy was a stranger he seemed harmless and I already like him. He has this cute boyish look with his cute framed glasses and his dark brown tossed around in a messy yet hot way.

"Ok. Ash, stop being stupid. Now. Princess why are you laughing like someone just said the most hilarious joke on earth" Carter said getting up out the bed only in shorts.. No shirt.. Showing his fine 8 pack off... Wait... Am I... I.. I'm only in a freakin shirt! I covered myself up and blushed.

"Well.. My best friend told me a joke and said each time there is an awkward silence a gay person is born. I'm not being mean about it, I actually love the LGBT community" I said smiling and getting up dusting myself off. And this time everyone laughed even the guy who acted all tough.

"Guys! Cole is laughing!" The guy named Ash yelled and pointed at the guy I assume is named Cole. Cole snarled and left but not before mumbling 'gay wad' and Ash laughed while everyone else chuckled at them.

"Thanks babe! I appreciate it!" Ash yelled and then looked over at me. "New girl new girl! My names Ash! I'm the funny one. You just seen Cole he is the mean one. Pierce is actually gay" he said pointing at a guy that was well built smiling at me. "Connor is the quiet and shy one, and Wes is a flirt" he said pointing at two other guys and I assume the one who winked at me was Wes. I waved at all them and Wes came over to me and smirked.

"Pretty one" he said taking my hand and kissing it like a gentleman making me giggle. I heard Carter growl and tell Wes to back off. Wes raised his hands in defense and backed away.

"Who wants breakfast?" Connor asked looking at everyone and we all nodded and headed down stairs to see Ash eating waffles smothered in syrup. Mrs. Will laughed at him and we all laughed then Ash looked up with syrup all over his face and half a waffle hanging out of his face. I laughed harder while they all chuckled and rolled their eyes playfully even Carter! I've never seen Carter this happy! And that chuckle! I'm going to be honest that was music to my ears.

"Come on over. You don't want Ash to eat all the waffles do you?" Mrs. Will asked and I smiled, her and Miss. Wendy are twin sisters and they act so much alike and I can't help but smile thinking about Miss. Wendy.... I hope she is doing ok. I swear if I figure out someone is bothering her or did I will personally kill them with my bare hands.

"So have you heard of Miss. Wendy lately?" I asked Mrs. Will causally eating my waffles that I put syrup, blueberries, and strawberries on. She looked at me and smiled sitting down a plate of waffles in front of Carter.

"Yes I have. She is coming for a visit today"

"That's fantastic! When is she coming?"

"Well it's 8:00 now so she will be here in about 30 minutes"

I ran away and went up to Carter's room leaving them shocked and looked through his closet. Which had zero girl clothes. Then I saw a button and pushed it revealing another section of the closet with all my stuff. I grabbed white shorts and a black sweater that said 'I'm a cat' which reached my thigh, with long knitted socks that came up to my knees. I then put on light makeup with my hair in a messy bun. Effortlessly cute if I say so myself. I looked in the mirror and did and pose and flipped my lose strands of hair and went back into the kitchen.

Carter looked at me and his eyes turned a shade darker and I smirked and say on the couch and Wes came over and sat next to me and put his arms around my waist which made me feel the slightest bit uncomfortable. Then k heard Carter growl and give Wes a death glare. And I mean a serious death glare he looked like he was about to explode! Wes smirked and tightened his grip on me and pulled me into his body and that was it for Carter. He came over and literally pushed Wes out of his spot into the floor and took his place and did the same. But for an odd reason I felt more comfortable in Carter's arms.

"Thanks for moving mate" Carter said and used the word mate and I didn't understand until I listened to Wes' voice clearly.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever Carter" that's so cool! Wes' has a freakin British accent! I'm going to call him.... Crumpet from now on. I'll make sure them all nicknames... Hehe.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Authors Note
I already have nicknames for Cole and Wes. But I kinda need help with Pierce, Connor, Carter, and Ash. Can you guys help me? If you guys have any ideas put them in the comments! Sorry for any typos.

Vote~share~comment