Chapter 20- Alec

Connor's Pov
Wow that was intense... Bella loves Carter. That is exciting but he learned in a bad way. Carter has already went out of the room and left me and the rest of the guys in here. When he went out his eyes were glossed over and we've never seen Carter cry.

"You guys think they will forgive each other?" I asked they all looked sad and lost. I was too. I was disappointed in Carter for not telling her about Evelyn. Wes shrugged running a hand threw his hair. And Ash was doing the same. This is the first time I've seen Wes shaken up. In this situation Ash and him would be making jokes or playing around. But Bella has changed all of us I good ways.

"What rules?"

"Like we know" Cole said irritated looking at the floor while his elbows rested on his knees. His hands holding his face up he looked up and gave Ash a narrowed look like he was telling him he was stupid through his eyes. Ash raised his hands up in defense and looked at Cole,

"Geez sorry and you never know!" Ash said and his eyes widened along with the rest of ours and we all slowly looked at Pierce. He looked up and his eyes widened while he looked behind him and then back at us. He pointed at him self and looked around again and we all rolled out eyes and shook our heads.

"What?"

"Do you know Bella's rules?

"Erm..."

"Tell us!" We all yelled and Pierce jumped and groaned shutting his eyes tight shaking his head. It looked like he was having a argument with himself. He got up and walked around the room while shaking his head while all of our eyes followed him. He looked at us and shook his head closing his eyes again. He looked to the side and groaned and came back over to his salt across from us and sat down with his head in his hands. He looked at us and groaned louder.

"Fine! Geez" Pierce said throwing his hands out giving up on his argument with himself we all smiled and looked at him with intensity and curiousness. "First of all. Get out of my face" Pierce said swatting our faces away and hit Ash's face extra hard which made us all chuckle.

"Oww" Ash whined as he held his nose. "That wasn't cool Pierce. Was not cool at all"

"Anyway" Pierce smirked at Ash while he rubbed his nose "1st rule don't lie, 2nd don't cheat, 3rd don't make promises you can't keep, 4th don't say things you don't mean, 5th don't keep secrets." He said with a serious look on his face we all were shocked, Bella is such a nice and optimistic woman. She must have a lot of drama for her to have these rules.

"Wow" I said stunned and looked around at the guys faces which were all shocked and amazed. "Well now we know how to stay on her good side" Ash blurted out giving us a stupid looked while we all narrowed our eyes at him and gave him a really? Look. He just shrugged.

God Ash.....

Bella's Pov
I can't believe he broke my rules! I trusted him enough just to tell him! I love him! I was even going to tell him about my mother! I was in our room with the door locked so no one could get in. Then as I was crying into my pillow on the bed I heard a knock at the door and I knew who it was.

"GO AWAY!"

"Bella please let me in... I'm sorry..." Carter said sounding like he has been crying. Well I don't care. He can go cry me a river! After what he did to me I don't give two flip flops! I know what to do! I'll threaten him with my brother!

"Leave Carter or I'll call my brother!" I threatened... Wait.... Dang it! I haven't spoke to my brother in months! He must be so worried! I can't believe I forgot about him! I rummaged through the room trying to find my phone until I realized it was in my pocket... Stupido! I'm so stupid. It was in my freakin pocket and I didn't know. Just great Bella just great. I took it out and dialed Alec's number A- Alec B- Bella

A- Hello?
B- ALEC!

"Bella don't call him" Carter said and then he realized I was already on the phone with him... And I wish he hadn't.... "BELLA!" After he yelled all you could hear was cracks and him hitting the door with a lot of force. Shoot..

A- Bella what's going on? Are you ok? I'm coming to get you!"

Then he hung up I looked at the door when I heard Carter yell and charge at the door. I looked around and spotted the bathroom so I ran into the bathroom just as Carter broke the door down. I heard him walk over to the door and he started hanging on it.

"BELLA! LET ME IN!" Carter boomed I was so scared... I'm scared of the man I love... I literally just wanted to call my brother and he went from all sympathetic to peed off in a matter of seconds. I knew Carted was feared and he could get scary but I didn't know it was this bad.. I didn't know he would go off at me..

"Stop it! Your scaring me!" I cried I just wanted to talk to my brother! He is truly scaring me this is the most I've been scared in a long time! This is awful!

"I'm sorry.. Bella.." He said sounding like he just hit me and that's when I started to hear him yell in regret and throw things. I looked out the window and saw Alec's car pull up. You can do this Bella! I cheered myself on. Ok I can do this!

I ran out of the bathroom quickly and went down stairs and headed for the front door but then I felt arms wrap around me, I knew it wasn't Carter cause I heard him still yelling and throwing things upstairs. But the arms were still muscular. "Hey honey, where are you go-" before Pierce got a chance to speak anymore Alec came in and saw me and Pierce and there was a spark in both of there eyes.

"Umm h-hello" Pierce tripped his words out. Wait...

"Hey..." Alec said also awkwardly.. Wait... Is Alec gay?! I don't care but... Aww their having a moment! This is adorable! I almost forgot what was happening.. Almost. "Come on Bella let's get out of here" Alec said pulling me out of Pierce's arms.

"Are you leav-" "BELLA! DON'T LEAVE!" Carter shouted I heard his frantic running get closer Alec grabbed my hand and started to run out of the house. I looked behind me and saw Carter running after us. I held my breath while we ran to Alec's car. And gladly we made it. It truly did break my heart to leave Carter. But he is scaring me and I know this isn't how you treat a women.

"BELLA! PLEASE!" Carter yelled I'm sorry Carter... I didn't want to leave you....But... Me and Alec got in the car and drove off. I saw Carter jump on his motorcycle and the boys followed him on theirs. Their chasing us... Well chasing me.... God how did I get into this?
***
Oh no...

Do you guys still like Carter now?

Will Bella go back?

Where is Bella and Alec going?