Chapter 23- Bang

Bella's Pov
---6 months later---
Let's just say the day at the party someone died... Anyway.. We are home right now I'm in our room laying down reading the book while rubbing my swollen stomach. I heard the door open so looked away and said Carter I smiled at him. He smiled back and came over to the bed and made me sit up. He sat behind me while I was in between his legs. I was reading the book out loud while his hands were on my bump rubbing it.

"So have you thought of baby names for our gummy bear?" Carter asked and I stopped reading and looked at my feet confusingly. Then up and at Carter.

"I'm not even going to ask about why you call our baby a gummy bear" I said and he laughed,"and I'm thinks about Aiden or Landon" I said and he smiled and nodded improving the names. I looked back at the book.

"What about you? Have you thought about any names for our gummy bear?" I asked empathizing gummy bear while still looking at my book smiling. He chuckled and kissed my head and laid back making me lay on his chest while I was looking at the book reading about how I'll have mood swings and things like that.

"I like Mia or Claire" he said and for some odd reason when he said Mia I wanted to eat pickles with peanut butter. I looked away from my book and looked at Carter with puppy eyes. He looked at me smiling but then stopped knowing I wanted something. He sighed and asked me what I wanted. I smiled and began with my food craving list.

"I want some pickles and peanut butter!" I said and he sighed and started to get up until we heard someone yell. We both looked at each other and go up going downstairs. We went into the kitchen and the boys were surrounding Wes who was holding his leg. Carter went over to him but I went to the fridge and grabbed a pickle and started to eat it. I went over there and they all looked at me and I shrugged.

"What happened?"

"Oh. Well. Wes started PMSing. It's his first time" Ash said whispering the last part. Wes yelled in pain and glared at Ash giving him a I dare you look. Ash stopped and raised his hands in defense. I laughed and saw a rock beside Connors foot. I went over to him and poked him, he turned around and asked what I wanted. I looked at him and smiled and then at the Rock and pointed at it. He picked it up and headed it to me and I said thank you. I looked at the rock and read it. And gasped getting the guys attention. I decided to read it out loud now.

"See you soon brother- Wellston. Ash? Isn't your last name Wellston?" I asked and he nodded his head and cursed.

"Mother trucker! Hello someone going to help me?" Wes asked just as Ash ran out of the house. I shrugged and Carter helped him up bringing him to a room. Dr. Verse wasn't here so I will help. I know how to do this because of my dad.

Ash's Pov
I ran out of the house when I heard Bella say the note on the Rock out loud. I really hope she isn't here. She can't be.. She isn't supposed to be here. If she is ill be peed. I stopped close to the edge of the woods and looked around and then at the woods and squinted my eyes and saw a figure in the woods.

"ARDEN!" I yelled then she ran. I ran after her I have always been the faster one, oh yea Arden is my chaotic sister she killed our family. I used to have 2 loving parents and another sister but Arden it stupid and killed them just like Logan killed Carter's parents. I caught up with her and jumped on top of her making us fall. I pinned her hands a over her head and say on her legs. She yelled at me to get off her struggling under my grasp. I laughed emotionless and looked at her and glared. She is is so stupid for coming here. She isn't going to hurt my new family. I refuse to let it happen.

"Your supposed to be in jail! Why did you shoot Wes? What are you doing here? You won't be able to hurt my new family Arden. Get a life Arden!" I yelled angrily at her she smirked at me and I glared at her.

"Cause it was fun, I escaped jail, thought I would tease you a little bit. Let's just say watch your back Ash. Goodbye brother" she said and laughed evilly looking at me. I sighed annoyed and glared harder at her making her smile.

"Why are you here?!" I yelled getting angry that she is trying to mess with my mind. She has always tried that on me it never works. She does on it other people which works, thank God I'm immune to it.

"My boss gave me a task" she smiled like a crazy person which she is. I sighed annoyed again and rolled my eyes when her smile got wider making her look creepy. I looked up and around and back at her and asked what that was. She smiled even wider and laughed.

"To kill Isabella Shade!" She yelled She lifted her head and bit my wrist making me yell and let her go. She ran, I got up and started to yell her name I then started to look around... She disappeared. God dang it! I lost her. Great... Just my luck... Of course... Carter is not going to be happy about this.. I hope he won't have my head for this. He is going to be really peed off...
                                                        ***
Ash has a sister? A crazy one.

Who is Arden's boss?

Is Arden going to be a threat to Bella and her baby?

What do you think of the characters?