Prolouge ✔

Hewo. Tank you vewy much for reading my book. I hope you recommend it to your friends and other fellow people on Wattpad. Just to clear a few things up:

Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved. This book may now be used in any other websites. If so, the person must ask the author (that's me) for the book to be used. This book cannot be used in the name of another person for that is breaking the rules of the copyright. If I find out that any ideas were taken without consulting me, there will be serious consequences. All of the ideas used in this book were and are mine. They may only be used in other books and websites if I was consulted first.

Well, now that's over with, I hope you enjoy the story. This is under editing because I am sure there are many mistakes. I will put check marks (✔) next to the numbers that have been edited.

On to the story! I hope you enjoy it.

______________________________________

"Lock your doors every night, Or Alpha Roman shall​ give you a fright. Lock your windows, every pair. So you'll be safe when he's lurking as quiet as the peaceful air."

My father and mother had told me this same poem every night. I didn't believe it, and I don't think I ever will. No one can be that dangerous.

Riley was a normal teenage girl. Scratch that. Teenage WEREWOLF.
She had kind parents, a best friend named Jessica, and an older brother named Damion. She and her family have a happy life. She was your ordinary girl that just wanted to be normal. She wanted to forget. Make it all go away. Then she could be at peace and be normal.

Alpha Roman was feared by everyone. It was because of the rumor that he killed his father to become Alpha. He knows that is not true. Roman has a horrible secret that someone twisted to become the rumor. He is waiting for his mate. Someone who he can spend time with. Someone who will love him for who he is. Roman does not want her to be afraid of him. Along with his best friend and Beta, Asher, he will try his best to have her in his arms.

What happens when she crosses into his land? Will she be able to escape? Will she want to stay? Will she leave? Or will she stay within his pack?

Find out in, "The Alpha's Mate."

Entered in Wattys 2017.